Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Falling in love makes you blind

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
On incels.is, it is very common to read stories about random guys falling in love with a girl because that one girl talked to them, enjoyed their company, treated them nicely, and smiled at them. When the guy finally develops the courage to ask out the girl, he is rejected and put in the friendzone. Water is wet, but when you meet a girl that is friendly with you, don't fall for the trap, If she is friendly with you and doesn't give you hints that she is romantically attracted to you, ignore her. It so easy for incels like us to become attracted to a female that is nice to us.
If you are not good-looking, she will put you in the friendzone as she gives her love and affection to other guys that mog you. Falling in love makes you do stupid things. I learned the hard way. I am now smart enough to avoid this trap.

Any truly blackpilled incel doesn't need to be told this.

Love is only for Chad

Can't fall involve with toilets when you know the truth about them and how the hate you for just existing

Well, I do see tons of users on this forum who are still trying to ascend with a girl

Most of the time, women are nice only to get something from you . They are not nice, even in a friendly way, let alone romantic way.
After they get that thing from you, you will again become non-existent for them.

Well, I do see tons of users on this forum who are still trying to ascend with a girl
Well ascension is different. Like hoping for a drunken lay or something. Friendzoning should be obvious at this point.

Most of the time, women are nice only to get something from you . They are not nice, even in a friendly way, let alone romantic way.
After they get that thing from you, you will again become non-existent for them.
True, they ditch you when they don't need you anymore

On incels.is, it is very common to read stories about random guys falling in love with a girl because that one girl talked to them, enjoyed their company, treated them nicely, and smiled at them. When the guy finally develops the courage to ask out the girl, he is rejected and put in the friendzone. Water is wet, but when you meet a girl that is friendly with you, don't fall for the trap, If she is friendly with you and doesn't give you hints that she is romantically attracted to you, ignore her. It so easy for incels like us to become attracted to a female that is nice to us.
If you are not good-looking, she will put you in the friendzone as she gives her love and affection to other guys that mog you. Falling in love makes you do stupid things. I learned the hard way. I am now smart enough to avoid this trap.

Yea man...having a hard penis all the time can make you do dumb shit too all in the name of release..lmmaoo....

keep ur member drained and separate urself from as much female contact as you can...

Friendzone means nothing if the sex is not their to be beneficial to the man...shit...might as well be a sister or mother in that case...

Fuck love fool. Why not just stimfap any thought of that kind away? Get some meth. Or propylhexedrine, Ritalin, whatever. Fap like you've never fapped before exceeding 16 hours straight. Feel like every bullshit romantic feeling in your soul was exorcised.
Do yourself a favor

Fuck love fool. Why not just stimfap any thought of that kind away? Get some meth. Or propylhexedrine, Ritalin, whatever. Fap like you've never fapped before exceeding 16 hours straight. Feel like every bullshit romantic feeling in your soul was exorcised.
Do yourself a favor
Based.

Yep, besides if you believe a woman will ever love you, you’re delusional. That goes for chad too. They are constantly competitions with other girls for men with higher status and better looks.

I fall in love if a girl looks at me

there are consequences for rejecting people
I know it all too well.. CEE died after a painful long bout with Cancer, and here I am, her Monster, still here. hehe

Well endowed well off chads

Love is a Disney fantasy... nuff said.

It's still a good reminder and info for others teaching edification wise

I had a foid use me as an emotional tampon pretending to be in love with me, She confessed a week later i was only there so she could dump her emotions on me, I never got any nudes or anything but she was very convincing of her love, She later apologized and blocked me on all media. This shit lasted a whole week.

Shes probably out there fucking chad rn.

Falling in love is cucked.

I had a foid use me as an emotional tampon pretending to be in love with me, She confessed a week later i was only there so she could dump her emotions on me, I never got any nudes or anything but she was very convincing of her love, She later apologized and blocked me on all media. This shit lasted a whole week.

Shes probably out there fucking chad rn.
You know she is...fucking chad....

I wouldn't even talk to a bitch longer than 5 minutes if I saw my dick wasn't getting wet on that 6th minute

I fucking hate foids for even being nice to incels, because they don’t understand that if they’re nice to us that we will fall in love with them, and then they reject us. Fucking whores, I hope they all fucking die

So does falling in tar, what's your point ?

So does falling in tar, what's your point
Some incels on this forum still fall in love with random foids knowing that they won't have a chance to be with her, they should be called out

Some incels on this forum still fall in love with random foids knowing that they won't have a chance to be with her, they should be called out
They should be castrated

Do yourself a favor
It ruins sober fapping forever though. And it raises the chance of addiction even higher.

very brutal realistic advice.been there done that:feelsrope::feelsrope:

The ones falling in love have blinkers on

Imagine falling in love with a foid who would call the police on you for being anywhere close to her.

Might as well fuck the police at that point jfl.

Males who fall deeply in unrequited love are generally just projecting their own virtues onto the foid, who has none of her own. If you accept foid nature, you will see that no foid is truly special enough.

For me, she shared very personal details and dropped hints and then alternated between that and treating me very coldly. Years later, when I tried getting into contact with her, she was pissed the fuck off but yet still tried to emotionally manipulate me over the phone via intimidation, telling me she "cares for me or else she would have hung up on me" etc. Probably histrionic or narcissistic due to parental abuse/neglect, but she had a Chadlite gymmaxxed (possibly roided and defo lower status than her) boyfriend the whole time. Still fucked me up mentally for a long time, and gave me some long-lasting scars I carry with me to this day (especially due to some other context I won't go into).

Generally showing any kind of weakness or an opening into your mind as a non-Chad male is a really bad idea. People are like piranhas, they will devour you at a smallest drop of blood.

Friendzone means nothing if the sex is not their to be beneficial to the man...shit...might as well be a sister or mother in that case...
Over if you have a nonsexual relationship with your sister or mother.

Over if you have a nonsexual relationship with your sister or mother.
Only in deep rural areas where the population is SCARCED or deeply spread out and ur a chad with a big penis...

If you got to know her better and she told you casually what she's doing all day long, it would break your heart.
She'd tell you how she plans to go to vacation with x guy and that she visits z city with y guy and and and.
They're not nearly as lonely as you'd think, even if she says she is.