Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Falling in love as a teen is the best feeling in the world

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Falling in love as a kid is such a fucking strong emotion jfl. I remember back when I was only 12 years old I had a crush on this girl in my class. I didn't know how to act back then so I basically would just be her friend which ultimately never worked but that's a story for another day.

But that was the first time I had actually fallen in love. I remember sitting at my desk one day studying for my algebra test the next day and all I could think about was her. I liked her so much and would always be so happy to think about her. It is ingrained into my head so well that I cannot help but feel the strongest nostalgia known to man whenever I think of her even today. All I wanted to do was go to the classes with her and skip the ones I didn't have with her. It was such a nice feeling,

Although I hate womankind and hate dating as an adult with all the fakeness and agony it causes, I can't help but feel pure bliss whenever I think back to those days. Good times :cryfeels:

PLEASE DON'T REMIND ME OF WHAT I MISSED OUT AND WHAT IS LESS AND LESS LIKELY TO HAPPEN EVERY PASSING YEAR AHHHHHHHH

PLEASE DON'T REMIND ME OF WHAT I MISSED OUT AND WHAT IS LESS AND LESS LIKELY TO HAPPEN EVERY PASSING YEAR AHHHHHHHH
sorry man...I know how much it fucking stings to think about

That's true. I had dreams she would share her gum with me :feelskek:

All this faded away as soon as i found her facebook and saw she had a baby with a dude uglier than me.

sorry man...I know how much it fucking stings to think about
It's ok just having a bad day today

Just hurts to think how much of a fucking failure I am my whole life is a joke and an example of what not to do

I fell in love with her, it was one sided. Had a crush on her for a year and decided I wanted to do something about it and asked her out, turned out she had a bf (she's not lying) and they had been dating one year prior. The more you love someone the more it hurts when you learn the truth, till this day I still think about her everyday, it just never gets old, thinking about her brings some sort of euphoria feeling despite her not even being there. If I ever get over her I prefer not to fall in love again as I know I have no chances.

Last edited:
teen love isnt really that special. i see what my sister is like and what she does with her bf and it makes me not want a relationship. i prefer to just be alone over having to entertain some insufferable future roastie

honestly crying my self to sleep

Our dear protagonist, Aspie John, enjoys another day during his stint in class when he encounters a new kid: Short Morena.

Short Morena is a depressed, somewhat anxious girl of about fifteen-years of age with bipolar disorder. She has mood swings, chronic migraines and a clear distaste for vain youth, much like Aspie John. He also notices her similar self-harm behaviors. They do not immediately chat, however.

After a month or so, Aspie John develops an attraction to Short Morena, since she is humble, serious and non-flirtatious, something quite different from the behavior/personality of Anxious Jane. The two participate in a gym activity with the Phys. Ed teacher, during which Short Morena grabs Aspie John's hand to help him cross the web used for the activity. He thanks her and the two receive praise from the Phys Ed. teacher for working together. In another gym activity involving sports, she offers advice to Aspie John as he struggles to push a puck with a stick due to his motor coordination problems.

Short Morena begins to greet Aspie John, which he responds to with "Hello". Days go on, and Short Morena asks Aspie John if he wishes to play a game with her, since he sits alone daily and stutters, which he declines. One day, the class prepares to go outside for a walk, which causes Short Morena to speak to Aspie John:

"Shouldn't you get your jacket, Aspie John?"

"Yes, I think I should..."

Short Morena then informs the teacher, and Aspie John gets his coat. It is, after all, a very cold day in March 2016. A day or so later, a new kid joins the class, Unkind Blondie. Unkind Blondie argues with other classroom kids over something fairly meaningless, and is sent to a new classroom as a result. After the argument, Short Morena asks Aspie John:

"Were you bothered by the class argument?"

"No, I was not"

"Okay"

The two enter the school lobby in preparation to leave, and Short Morena asks Aspie John, "Did you have a good day?", which he replies "Yes" to. She then says, "I see your ride outside", and Aspie John leaves.

Gradually, Aspie John becomes deeply attracted to Short Morena and finds himself heavy with anxiety at the thought of seeing her each day. He takes note of her problems as she speaks to the teacher and notes statements such as "I feel like a disgusting bipolar girl". The teachers says "She has a flat affect", which Aspie John is already aware of. He starts to envision himself chatting with her about various different things, even though it pains him since stutters and is too anxious to form a friendship with her.

Soon, Aspie John learns that Short Morena will be moving and transferring to a different school soon, which greatly saddens him. He also stays home for several days due to his encounter with Anxious Jane in the hospital waiting room. Upon returning to school, he participates in a class game with the other students, a game of Mad-Libs. That day is also Short Morena's last day of school.

As Aspie John starts to relay his answers to the class, Short Morena starts laughing happily at each answer and votes for him when the teacher asks the class which student provided the best answers, which causes him to become very jittery from anxiety yet calm.

As the two students leave class, Short Morena says "Bye, Aspie John" in a kind tone to Aspie John, which causes him to reply with a calm "Ok". He is grateful to have met her, though he knows she views him only as someone to be pitied for his illnesses.

The teen love pill is one of the most brutal that you can take

Falling in love as a kid is such a fucking strong emotion jfl. I remember back when I was only 12 years old I had a crush on this girl in my class. I didn't know how to act back then so I basically would just be her friend which ultimately never worked but that's a story for another day.

But that was the first time I had actually fallen in love. I remember sitting at my desk one day studying for my algebra test the next day and all I could think about was her. I liked her so much and would always be so happy to think about her. It is ingrained into my head so well that I cannot help but feel the strongest nostalgia known to man whenever I think of her even today. All I wanted to do was go to the classes with her and skip the ones I didn't have with her. It was such a nice feeling,

Although I hate womankind and hate dating as an adult with all the fakeness and agony it causes, I can't help but feel pure bliss whenever I think back to those days. Good times :cryfeels:
I was in love when I was 16, most amazing feelings ever.

Developmental experiences like that are very important

I was 11, and she humiliated me in front of everyone. No thanks.

Now imagine if you were chad and you had actually gotten to act on those feelings. You thought just having a young crush was bliss, but imagine being one of the chads that actually got the girl and experienced young sex. Imagine the pure fucking excitement and bliss. Actually, don't bother imagining, it's something we will never have and it is impossible for us to know just how wonderful it must be.

Now imagine if you were chad and you had actually gotten to act on those feelings. You thought just having a young crush was bliss, but imagine being one of the chads that actually got the girl and experienced young sex. Imagine the pure fucking excitement and bliss. Actually, don't bother imagining, it's something we will never have and it is impossible for us to know just how wonderful it must be.
Every day the gap between them and us increases, our realities are nothing alike anymore.

Not when it's one sided I imagine