Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fakeup is the most powerful weapon ever created

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20191117 184942 Instagram

This invention has allowed for zero females to be considered ugly. Most copers on this forum will deny that fact, but it is clear as day that its true.
Any acne filled landwhale can put on a pound of fakeup and get body slammed by Chad within fifteen minutes.
This is especially brutal for me as someone with disgusting acne scarred skin. I must forever look like a diseased freak while the females on my level can bump their SMV by 5 points easily.

Face painting should be banned

She is still hot without it

This is acceptable, while manlets wearing lifts isn't jfl.

Makeup should be outlawed. And if caught wearing it given severe lashings.

She is still hot without it
Stop simping bro.
Nobody looks hot with serious acne. Nobody would say this guy is hot even though his base genetics are attractive. Acne ruins everything:
9088Sub24

Makeup is for Chad and foids only.

Stop simping bro.
Nobody looks hot with serious acne. Nobody would say this guy is hot even though his base genetics are attractive. Acne ruins everything:
9088.Sub.24.jpg

What makes a girl hot goes beyond skin quality, its her only flaw, everything else is objectively attractive in her: eyes, node, mouth, face shape. If she hit on you (without makeup) you would kiss her ass.

It's mostly just her skin tbh because her bones are decent, and she's probably edited to look worse and better to sell whatever makeup she's sponsoring

It's mostly just her skin tbh because her bones are decent, and she's probably edited to look worse and better to sell whatever makeup she's sponsoring
Lol no bro, that's what happens when they are already prone to acne, plus wearing makeup constantly that clogs the pores and creates more acne

Insecure bitches and they hate insecure men jfl

I hate their reasoning: "I DO IT FOR MYSELF", no bitch, you do it to look better for chads.

"You look like you had a fight with a berry bush...

...and lost!"

Is what i used to say to fakeup wearer's.

You can tell that she could be a Stacy but she has terrible skin

The reality side isn’t reality though. Bitch still has lip fillers and maybe zygo fillers