Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fakecels/Youngcels (GTFIH)

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
I'm sharing unique information, can you atleast appreciate that. Do you want to see chad stacy simp bullshit on ever fucking post, ever day? I'm teaching people how to harm their abusive father, how to harm their enemies. I'm impowering you. I'm offering unique information. And are you a fakecel, or a young cel, because if not, this post is not intended for you. It's for the youngcels going to school soon. I want them to unleash chaos on society. Without me, they are bullied. Now that I have arrived, they can curse their enemies, and because they're young and in school, they have a chance to get pussy. Magick is powerful. You do anything with it. Why do you want to be powerless, gum underneath someone's show? You are in a state of learned helplessness. I'm looking at my servitor right now, that why I know magick is real, because I use it, I got my magick servitor right next to me.
Hahahahah, you’re teaching nothing but bullshit. You aren’t looking at your “servitor” or whatever the fuck that is, you’re looking at one of your schizophrenic delusions manifested. You aren’t harming anyone, you’re completely powerless and worthless. A sad little man who believes in fairytales and magic. You can’t curse me, you can’t curse anyone.

Hahahahah, you’re teaching nothing but bullshit. You aren’t looking at your “servitor” or whatever the fuck that is, you’re looking at one of your schizophrenic delusions manifested. You aren’t harming anyone, you’re completely powerless and worthless. A sad little man who believes in fairytales and magic. You can’t curse me, you can’t curse anyone.
just ignore him, he's probably not even an incel hes just here to promote his voodoo videos to helpless desperate incels

just ignore him, he's probably not even an incel hes just here to promote his voodoo videos to helpless desperate incels
Yeah… he’s probably put me on ignore already. The sad thing is some people here will actually believe his crap

Toilets unironically believe that this is how they get Chad to commit. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Honestly dude. Those aren't my videos. You've never b exposed to sorcery, because you live in the west. Magick is very common outside the west. Why do you like getting stepped on my buff dudes so much. Why do you want to suffer. Im offering you an exit from your suffering.

I'm fucking autistic dude. This prove your ugliness thing is ridiculous. I tried to upload my ugly feet, so can see what's up, but photos are not uploading, and I shouldn't even do it, I don't have to prove shit to you

Ok keep, suffering while I wield the power of a god.

i feel like you're someones alt

also why don't you just do the spell on some foid and get some pussy?

you said you can make whatever kind of spell you want correct?

i feel like you're someones alt

also why don't you just do the spell on some foid and get some pussy?

you said you can make whatever kind of spell you want correct?
I'm not an alt account. About the lust spells. I haven't got around it. I'm more interested in selling lust spells to incels. Once I'm done with my current project I'll cast some just to practice. I've been busy building a pagan god with fellow .is sorcerer nystagmuscel. That's a major magick project. I'm on the sorcerer's guild, and dark sorcery groups on Facebook. If you question the reality of of magick. You'll encounter thousands of practitioners that will tell you anything you need to know. I made tge post specifically for guys like you. Your starting school. You have the perfect opportunity to get pussy using these spells. You can also cause extreme harm with curses. The spellcasters in the videos are super legit. They are professional sorcerers and they do really hardcore demonic magick. This shit is no joke.
One more thing. Magick doesn't materialize instantly like an rpg. It very occasionally takes 24 hours but usually more like several weeks. I really hope you take the time to watch the videos and try these spells out on unsuspecting hoes. You have to fully believe in it to work. And if the target ever finds out you've cast a spell on them they'll react badly. Persian youcel made a post about successfully sending a demonic curse to a girl. Ask him about it. He can tell you more

Keep the good copes going

incel rage over the comment section :dafuckfeels:

@Murder Mario his comments jfl