Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecels have each other and call up their buddies to gang up on you whilst incels have to fend for themselves.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
When a fakecel gets into an argument or fight here, he can call up his buddies from Discord, and gang up on you like a pack of hyenas. Usually, incels have to defend themselves from such abuses. Likewise irl, people at school and work will gang up on you if you seem like an odd fella.

When a fakecel gets into an argument or fight here, he can call up his buddies from Discord
This happened to me many times.

Us incel needs to form a squad or alliance in case if one of us gets attacked by these fakecel scumbags.

I have no Discuck, free of the usual humblebraggers, teenage fakecels, and LARPing foids; no gang either, as I don't exactly know any one here very intimately, but I suppose needless and petty drama, brought about by those wanting these arguments and attention, should be expected in many cases here... :feelsUgh:

As expected; they are drawn to the edgier overall feel and free speech of this forum, and come here for simple entertainment, seeing the "blackpill" as simply another way to mildly tease the foids they conversate with and worship daily, as well as to appear unique by adopting redpill-lite beliefs received from a coping LTN friend they may have briefly had and calling it the blackpill... :feelsclown:

Not to mention oneitis-obsessing normies and even Chadlites rejected by a Stacy they deluded themselves into believing they could get, and somehow taking it as a sign of being "subhuman"; I fear immigration from Looksmax bringing in more and more LARPing mentalcels and standardcels, as well as BDD-having Chadlites mistakenly taking this as their second home and introducing watered-down PUA-tier takes. :feelswhat:

I have no Discuck, free of the usual humblebraggers, teenage fakecels, and LARPing foids; no gang either, as I don't exactly know any one here very intimately, but I suppose needless and petty drama, brought about by those wanting these arguments and attention, should be expected in many cases here... :feelsUgh:
Those that develop intimate friendships here are fakecels.

Yeah, they come here to larp and then go back to their normie lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back