Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fakecels among us

based_sigma

based_sigma

Greycel
So hypothetically if a foid friendzoned you so hard that she doesnt even see you as a guy anymore and lets you touch her does it count as being a fakecel? What if she let you go further? I know some 'incel' friends with this kind of relationship with foids and was wondering what you guys thought about it. Do you think they are fakecels? they say they are still incel but I think they are fakecel

we know who the fakecels are their not subtle.

Are u one of them

Among us twerk

Yes, incels have no contact with holes.
One of these friends only said they touched titty but I've argued so much with them over this, it still counts right? the stacey doesn't talk to them anymore either and they're acting blackpilled. very fakecel imo

Whoever is able to make female friends is a failed normie. Women also have high standards for friendships, if you are not at least average looking and fun to hang out with, you can’t make female friends.

Are u one of them

I have a feeling he is

In this thread he says he has “friends” who are like that, but really he’s just talking about himself

I'm 100% convinced that I'm a fakecel

I have a feeling he is

In this thread he says he has “friends” who are like that, but really he’s just talking about himself
I fucking wish, just highly blackpilled by humblebraggers and I'm the only truecel in my group. Should I cut off these friends? I don't know if I can afford to but it seems like the noble option, plus I have this forum now

why don't you believe me guys, I AM A FAKECEL

Whoever is able to make female friends is a failed normie. Women also have high standards for friendships, if you are not at least average looking and fun to hang out with, you can’t make female friends.

why don't you believe me guys, I AM A FAKECEL
Yea getting fucked in the ass doesn’t make you incel so you’re not wrong in calling yourself a fakecel.

Female friends are useless, I refuse to become a fucking orbiter jfc