Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fakecelphobia and why toilets are banned here

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I never understood that literally anyone who has any good trait is immediately accused of being a "Fakecel" and people vehemently hate Fakecels. Likewise, we are a community of lonely men but for whatever reason (as far as I know) this is the ONLY community in the world to exclude toilets. I always wondered why, but binge watching old FaceandLMS I finally understand why. In one of his old videos he talks about the Incel Reddit communities and he explained why the obsession with Fakecels came and why our community seems to attract wannabe-incels.

FaceandLMS noted that many incels posted selfies to the communities to ask for looksmaxxing advice, he noted that "some of these self-proclaimed Incels look like Justin Bieber" (for all y'all Zoomercels out there, Justin Bieber was THE Giga-Chad of the Millennial generation, basically every teenage Millennial girl had a crush on him) and he said that the toilets who were infiltrating the Incel community would DM the Chadcels and helped them ascend. Let that sink in, Fakecels had literal groupies hanging around incel forums to fish these Chad's up and simp for them.

Now imagine how that feels, you join a community because you're lonely, toilets constantly tell you that it's not your face and your personality that keeps you single, then among these same men a few undiscovered Chad's post selfies and immediately have their inboxes glowing red with private messages of these female lurkers wanting to help them ascend. No wonder that the community ended up like this.

Toilets who interacted with incels clearly weren't here to help us Truecels, they were here for the Fakecels.

Us:

Screenshot 20221227 005729

"We're so lonely."

Then he comes along:

Screenshot 20221227 005714

"I'm also an Incel".

Then they come along:

Screenshot 20221227 010155

"We can help you with."

facelms was a larping retard nigga, no way he was incel. i think it was a project due to boredom during covid, poor nigga couldn't slay ez as fk uk pusi

he was 6'3 and wasn't the worst looking(looked like jayz)

That's why you should ban tallfags kikes like op

I'm so glad women are not allowed in some communities - the men eventually go crazy over them. I've seen that behavior even from men who claim hardcore that they're not simps. Its sad honestly to see

I'm so glad women are not allowed in some communities - the men eventually go crazy over them. I've seen that behavior even from men who claim hardcore that they're not simps. Its sad honestly to see
cuz most males are weak lil bitches
especially chads, no struggle = complacency

my chadpreet friends are afraid of bugs and shit

I never understood that literally anyone who has any good trait is immediately accused of being a "Fakecel" and people vehemently hate Fakecels. Likewise, we are a community of lonely men but for whatever reason (as far as I know) this is the ONLY community in the world to exclude toilets. I always wondered why, but binge watching old FaceandLMS I finally understand why. In one of his old videos he talks about the Incel Reddit communities and he explained why the obsession with Fakecels came and why our community seems to attract wannabe-incels.

FaceandLMS noted that many incels posted selfies to the communities to ask for looksmaxxing advice, he noted that "some of these self-proclaimed Incels look like Justin Bieber" (for all y'all Zoomercels out there, Justin Bieber was THE Giga-Chad of the Millennial generation, basically every teenage Millennial girl had a crush on him) and he said that the toilets who were infiltrating the Incel community would DM the Chadcels and helped them ascend. Let that sink in, Fakecels had literal groupies hanging around incel forums to fish these Chad's up and simp for them.

Now imagine how that feels, you join a community because you're lonely, toilets constantly tell you that it's not your face and your personality that keeps you single, then among these same men a few undiscovered Chad's post selfies and immediately have their inboxes glowing red with private messages of these female lurkers wanting to help them ascend. No wonder that the community ended up like this.

Toilets who interacted with incels clearly weren't here to help us Truecels, they were here for the Fakecels.
Agreed

Foids are hypocritical. Foids have no empathy towards incels. Foids disgust me in terms of their personality (JFL).