Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait: you were born in 2000 or after

Bone Tomahawk

Bone Tomahawk

Rapist misogynist
-
20% Trolling
Plain and simple.zoomers are extremely degenerative and easy to manipulate.you are the most low effort generation - all information you receive is chewed out and spoonfed to you.you are already born to a popular slang and terminology.unironically if you are zoomer you just need to take the haircut from barbershop and start talking in meme tiktok twitch discord anime esports language like you do on the internet,like you do even on this website.if you are "incel' as zoomer its completely on you and its fixable.you are fakecel.you were still a teenager and a kid when information about mewing,mouth breathing,etc has become mainstream

-doesnt apply to eastern europe,most asian countries,some parts of middle east-

you just need to take the haircut
Thanks, it’ll probably make me confident as well. Now I just need to talk in niggerbabble and females will throw themselves at my feet

is this satire?
Nah,zoomers are just that whiny that they would larp,when like i said they are the easiest generation,completely spoonfed,no threats,everything is out there

Typical 2024 greycel

Nah,zoomers are just that whiny that they would larp,when like i said they are the easiest generation,completely spoonfed,no threats,everything is out there
Boomer moment go die already grandpa

Just ban this bait faggit

Zoomers objectively have it worse in the dating market. Dude is baiting us so hard. :feelskek:

Reported for retarded opinion

Thanks, it’ll probably make me confident as well. Now I just need to talk in niggerbabble and females will throw themselves at my feet
:feelskek:

Fuck no zoomers are the most cucked generation ever they can't make money, they do everything online, their culture constantly shifts and bends since the years that define them are way too wide.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back