Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fakecel Trait: You have so much stuff going on in your life.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Truecels do nothing but NEET or work a shitty job and come home and put on a movie and browse incels.is and maybe watch a few youtube, twitter, or instagram shorts.

Hell half of the time i cant even understand the reactions and comments on some videos (they surprise me) because i’m fully inspecting every video to the fullest extent and it has my utmost attention so it’s not funny or amusing to me.

Fakecels or people who have alot going on in their lives can sit down after a full day and laugh at some shitty tiktoks or some fake pranks not even paying any attention to the details because it’s just fun time for them. Something to laugh at.

90% of the shit online is fabricated or fake.

This is why you cannot enjoy any sort of media if you have nothing going on in your life and why you can’t comprehend some of the comments and posts online.

Last edited:
True. Truecels reach a point where nothing is fun anymore. My routine is working so I can pay bills, odering junk food and watching movies. I have nothing else going on in my life.

Truecels do nothing but work a shitty job and come home and put on a movie and browse incels.is and maybe watch a few youtube, twitter, or instagram shorts.
Truecels don't work. They live as NEETs. :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

I have a lot going on because I have an extremely shitty family dynamic (constantly under the risk of getting disowned), am going to university (and miserably failing a lot of my classes), and I have a job.

Truecels do nothing but NEET or work a shitty job and come home and put on a movie and browse incels.is and maybe watch a few youtube, twitter, or instagram shorts.

Hell half of the time i cant even understand the reactions and comments on some videos (they surprise me) because i’m fully inspecting every video to the fullest extent and it has my utmost attention so it’s not funny or amusing to me.

Fakecels or people who have alot going on in their lives can sit down after a full day and laugh at some shitty tiktoks or some fake pranks not even paying any attention to the details because it’s just fun time for them. Something to laugh at.

90% of the shit online is fabricated or fake.

This is why you cannot enjoy any sort of media if you have nothing going on in your life and why you can’t comprehend some of the comments and posts online.
based, did you watch Bullet Train today?

Yeah my life is empty

I feel like I do a billion things sometimes and I write long ass to do lists.
Theoretically I dont have to do most of it, but I have some dreams and aspirations that I cant ignore, atleast not for long.
So I try to get shit done, as long as Im not burned out and in a rut, like I am now unfortunately.

This did not age well