Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fakecel trait:You have a large friend group

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Unless you are completely deformed or disabled, if you have a large friend group (specifically bigger than 1-4 friends) not only are you very likable but you also have a serious chance of ascension and should be monitored carefully ESPECIALLY because most of you guys are just failed normies and with a large friend group your chances of ascension is pretty decent.

Last edited:
Fr, all normies, even 5/10s, have at least like 20 connections in one location, and so many others in other locations

Fr, all normies, even 5/10s, have at least like 20 connections in one location, and so many others in other locations
I could have had like 20-40 but my sports teams hated me at least 10 connections increase chances of ascension by 30% especially because most users here are at least MTNs usually

I have a non existent friend group
I only have a friend group of 4
1. Chad
2. Volcel tallfag
3. Ginger normie
4. Chinkcel

Then theres me the truecel

Not to mention even as males they have like 8+ DMs

Not to mention even as males they have like 8+ DMs
Some of them have like 10+, it's completely unbelievable to us, but normal to them.

Some of them have like 10+, it's completely unbelievable to us, but normal to them.
Real, I seen a normie's instagram and it was deadass like 10+ DMs while I only get 2

Actual friends IRL is in that range, but discord and online incel friend group doesn't count

Normies always go around with a group like a wolf pack fuck em