Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel Trait: Using words like 'looksmaxxing" or "Ropemaxxing"

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
A couple weeks ago when I was still in school, I would over hear a few popular chads and chadlites say shit like that because the blackpill is more main stream now. I literally never hear anyone else say that besides them. Fakecel trait for sure imo

All of Gen Alpha knows about looksmaxxing now lmao. Looksflation is insane.

yeah fuck normies trying to copy us. that nigger gerbert johnson tryna be all "blackpilled" is stupid.

at least its getting noticed

A couple weeks ago when I was still in school, I would over hear a few popular chads and chadlites say shit like that because the blackpill is more main stream now. I literally never hear anyone else say that besides them. Fakecel trait for sure imo
It’s a trend which will fizzle out. Same thing happened with the sigmas and Andrew Tate (omg top g).

They’ll move on to something else next

It’s a trend which will fizzle out. Same thing happened with the sigmas and Andrew Tate (omg top g).

They’ll move on to something else next

yeah fuck normies trying to copy us. that nigger gerbert johnson tryna be all "blackpilled" is stupid.
That chadlite should dump his face in acid