Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fakecel trait: Having friends irl

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

I wish you were here
★★★★
I cannot exprime how much I hate social people and popular faggots, while I passed through all my high school alone, coping with video games.

Life is so much easy when being low inhib, even as a truecel looking guy you can be low inhib and have lots of friends to your disposition as well as possible foid friends and relations.

My whole social existence was not able to grow because I always felt mogged by better persons, better looking, taller, smarter, funnier, and that resulted in my present me, who has no friend on the last year of high school.

It’s so bad that my only social interactions in 2023 are sometimes .is or else I’m by myself.

-GrAY signing out :feelsbadman:

I have zero online friends.

I do have friends and 2 close friends.

Having friends has nothing to do with foid attraction. grAYcel thread

I have 0 friends, neither offline nor online.

I had one failed normie friend my whole life and he would ditch me to hang out with foids whenever they turned him down he would try to come back and hang out with me no point in trying to have friends as an incel THEY WILL ALWAYS THROW YOU UNDER THE BUS

I have two friends and no avenues towards meeting foids.

I hate anyone who has friends, they are laughing at guys like us 100%

I lost most of my friends in and after highschool then dropped the couple that remained because i was tired of being mogged