Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel Trait: Having a driver's license

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
I am a great driver.

in US, Canada, Australia you have to own a car just to buy groceries.

If I had a car I'll go I'll go alek minassian(This is a joke).

Go bring me a Stacy immediately then.
I want sex now instead of driving to death labour camp and paying over half my cheque to pay just to drive to wage slave

Go bring me a Stacy immediately then.
I want sex now instead of driving to death labour camp and paying over half my cheque to pay just to drive to wage slave
No Way GIF

I suppose those are the ills of the car centric infrastructure. I can walk or bike anywhere.
It will shock you but there are also incels who can take care of themselves, earn their own money, drive a car and no longer live with mom. We don't even need a social worker to handle our paperwork.

That's the one thing I wish I was able to do, but can't due to my anxiety / stress of operating a motor-vehicle. Guess I'll be using my feet for the rest of my life... at least they don't need gas to operate tho.

10% - stop fighting and shaming your drivinglicensepilled comrades
Neither do I. I take care of my parents, but I never got a driver's license because I'm afraid to drive a car.
And that is your own trait nigger. So stop calling us fakecels just because you are too cowardly to go into traffic.

i only want drivers license to hit couples (in gta) :feelsYall:

Another day, another incredibly retarded thread

I was too retarded for manual so i did automatic

Based and blackpilled.

Where are you driving? Your multiple girlfriends???

Studying all these rules seems too hard for me.

Truecel trait: the driving school industry in your country is a mafia that only exists as a hidden tax for autistic ppl

Unless you’re truecel you have no excuse to not try your hand at living a normal life, even if we disregard the need or possibility for relationships, friends are quite important for maintaining a healthy psyche and in the adult world it’s harder to do anything social or sometimes even find work without a car.

in US, Canada, Australia you have to own a car just to buy groceries.
Depends where you live. Bigger cities you don't need one and the bigger the city the less odd to completely normal not to have one

Elliot Rodger literally did his day of retribution by driving a car.

Does that make ER and alek a fakecel

Cope, drivers license doesnt fix your inceldom

FALSE. IF FOIDS CAN DRIVE THEN YOU BEST BELIEVE I WILL DRIVE FOIDS ARE DIRT SCUM THERES NO WAY THEY CAN DO SOMETHING I CANT PUMMEL THEIR FACE INTO THE FUCKING GROUND

More of an incel trait of being a shit driver if anything

Kys baitnigger

enjoy walking everywhere or taking public transport filled with normies :lul:
Normies are the ones driving the cars, I rarely use the bus, but when I do it's all trucels or old people.

Incel trait: even here you are bullied for something that is beyond your control

Normies are the ones driving the cars, I rarely use the bus, but when I do it's all trucels or old people.
i cant imagine being in such a claustrophobic place filled with normies, im afraid i will get harassed :feelsbadman:

im so happy with my golf2 that bring me everywhere

Tbh I agree with this thread. As a person who tried to get a license I could not because of my incapability.

I see they're trying to muddle...first by claiming that their tall friend was an incel.

Fake neet not fake cel. Where I live you have to be able to drive in order to survive.