Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel Trait: Having a driver's license

Quite the opposite, if not having a driver license is the reason u'r an incel, u ain't one in the first place.
I've had it for 20 years and there wasn't a single moment that the fact alone (or owning a car) would make me any less an incel.

Foids will drive chad around, if he has no license.

Yeah but I have no car
Haven't had for 10+ years since getting a license

Studying all these rules seems too hard for me.
This is all completely simple. Basically it's just a matter of knowing when you have the right of way and when you don't. There are perhaps a handful of signs that you need to know. The rest is self-explanatory, such as signs that tell you in numbers how fast you can drive.

i have one so i can kiss a tree at 240 km/h in my brokefag car
I don't even know if my car can drive that fast without falling apart.

i got a nigga racer but no fucking license :reeeeee:

This is all completely simple. Basically it's just a matter of knowing when you have the right of way and when you don't. There are perhaps a handful of signs that you need to know. The rest is self-explanatory, such as signs that tell you in numbers how fast you can drive.
It's hard for me because I need to study these rules not in my native language and there are like a few hundred of them minimum.