Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fakecel Trait: Going to a Club

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Only fakecels go to clubs, trucels know in their heart it’s over for them. Also trucels can’t dance due to a subhuman body, they suffer extreme high inhib incurable even with drugs and alcohol, are too non NT to have fun in such a load, crowded space and are unable to deal with the costant mogging by 6’6 white and nigger giga chads.

Last edited:
why would an incel make himself suffer by going to a club :fuk:

people don’t really dance that much at clubs

Anyone here who brags about going out to a "club" or otherwise engaging in such large social gatherings should at least be given a warning for their blatant bragging; again, it may not violate the strict definition of an incel, but is still torture for the socially isolated, doomed to such a status mostly due to their non-NTness, and the widespread discrimination against subhumans in most aspects of social life and interaction... :feelsclown:

No idea how anyone who legitimately thinks of themselves as a sub 5 male s going to these parties and meetings, anyways; the outright mogging and seeing of foids openly embracing their moral degeneracy and hypergamy with regards to completely ignoring most truecels and Chad-worshipping, as well as the effects of my lower inhibition in such a place, would be too much. :feelswhat:

posting this in the club restroom

Only fakecels go to clubs, trucels know in their heart it’s over for them. Also trucels can’t dance due to a subhuman body, they suffer extreme high inhib incurable even with drugs and alcohol, are too non NT to have fun in such a load, crowded space and are unable to deal with the costant mogging by 6’6 white and nigger giga chads.
If you go to a club and you look truecel, everyone will hate you there, you might either need to pay extra or even be denied entry because of how you look.

Plus they have no friends and are too broke to afford drinks and food.

I own nightclub business (in gta online video game)

If you got money you could probably buy vip and shit

Thats not a fakecel at all, most men who go in clubs het rejected all the time anyway.
It just means, he’s an utter retarded and delusional idiot if he goes there as an physically unattractive male

I have gone to clubs with friends before. The music is too loud and you can’t do anything unless you’re a Chad

I cant dance either, idek how that shit skipped me. I'm supposed to be good at dancing