Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait: Foids acknowledge your existence

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
These whores act like i'm not even there, my whole life I've felt like I was that kid that was just there. The kid that sits and eats their lunch alone. When normies say " JuSt SoCiAliZe BrO" but when I do and their just ignore me :feelsbadman:. Anyway you're a fakecel if foids actively reach out to talk to you.

its impossible to socialize whenever no one wants to talk to out, bluepilled foids :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Foid acknowledge my existence , when I walk behind them at night they sprint or change direction or change sidewalk ,mogs you
These whores act like i'm not even there, my whole life I've felt like I was that kid that was just there. The kid that sits and eats their lunch alone. When normies say " JuSt SoCiAliZe BrO" but when I do and their just ignore me :feelsbadman:. Anyway you're a fakecel if foids actively reach out to talk to you.

Giga relatable, they treat me as if I'm a docile animal who can't communicate with other people. If I had the looks people would reach out and try to talk to me, I don't, so I'm here

Not only foids but normies too, every blue moon some chatterbox jester walks up to me to try and conversate but that's rare

I'm invisible to them

I feel like a ghost, a lost soul navigating through this terrestrial realm, looking for the afterlife when I'm around them.
I am not even a blip on their foi-dar.

Doesn’t matter if it’s not positive attention

just have to shower more probably