Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fake it till you make it is terrible advice (faking it has repercussions)

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
This has been going on way too often here and isn't wiped out

Even with incel faces there are differences every guy at first glance thought of Andrew Tate as a subhuman with recessed chin, you see how even between us there are uglier, and other versions of ugly no one talks about?

No one talks about the importance of the midface, prey eyes, cheekbones all that much it's mostly nose size, forehead, fucking jaw and it's over

Maybe we talk about maxilla too but my point is you don't look like Andrew Tate

Many of us don't have a compact midface with hunter eyes and a forward grown maxilla with prominent cheekbones, so don't try emulating his character traits because they'll just result in failure

I have tried and failed, I've seen eyes especially are extremely important, people see you as alert and hardworking when you have hunter eyes, so only looks exist, personality fades away

I know people say, "Your looks will fade" all the time warning people about old age and how it will affect them, trust me, personality fades quicker than looks if you live an eclectic life and depending on looks alone is much more reliable and less boring because it produces real world outcomes, personality is only what the mirror shows back all in all it's your looks, you've been lied to, personality doesn't exist the same way your reflection isn't real

It's all looks

Kinda went off topic but don't fake it till you make it, if you've been trying for 40 or 50 plus times and failed, at that point accept the truth, change your plans because this one clearly has a low success rate

Andjew tate is a redpilled influencer faggot only zoomers watch him.

Height is confidence and face is personality