Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Failed my driving test again(failed 5 times now)

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I was turning the car on 6-7 times because the shift wouldn't move to drive from parked.The guy gave me a look that made me feel like a retard.I needed to put my foot on the break to make it move and I completely forgot.It was over after that,I became a nervous wreck and went on the wrong side of the road on the first turn and didn't yeild to pedestrians.All in all the road test lasted 3 minutes and I did worse than ever before.Alteast last time I went through the whole course.My driving instructor says I drive well and I can turn really good but I just cant pass the test.I really don't know why and I'm frustrated.Everyone on the planet has a license,It's supposed to be the easiest thing ever but I'm still failing after all these tries.My life is just full of failure and disapointment at every turn.In all honesty I do drive well but when I go for the test ,I make the stupidest mistakes and just lose my mind

How old are you? I failed it the first time because the guy was an utter dickhead who was just looking for me to make a mistake. I remember the dude got angry that I "speeded" a 45mph zone going 50 mph trying to pass some slow ass.

Don't take it personal

I have heard that 90%+ of drivers who got their license 10+ years ago would fail on the first attempt at drive test with today’s standards. The increased standards are revenue generating.

Honestly if you failed that much maybe its a good thing you don't have a license tbh ngl

Meanwhile chad got a car on his 16th birthday and fucked his girlfriend in it.

I'm 20 and I've been trying for a complete year by now,taking 1-2 lessons every week.probably spent close to $3k for lessons as of now.i would've passed the 4th time I took it but I went on the wrong side of the road and they failed me immediately for that.Its probably my fault tbh after failing so many times I become too nervous during the test but when im driving during lessons I make minimal mistakes.
How old are you? I failed it the first time because the guy was an utter dickhead who was just looking for me to make a mistake. I remember the dude got angry that I "speeded" a 45mph zone going 50 mph trying to pass some slow ass.

Don't take it personal

Keep trying. Those tests aren't worth shit and they fail people for more money. A lot of normies who pass the first time will forget the rules the moment they get their license and drive like crap causing chaos in the transit. Don't be afraid, keep trying, i was in your position, those tests really don't mean shit.

I have heard that 90%+ of drivers who got their license 10+ years ago would fail on the first attempt at drive test with today’s standards. The increased standards are revenue generating.

You're too insecure, probably an introvert. Your brain works against you. I have no idea what advice to give as this is a personality trait and it's very hard to change. Maybe, it'd be a good idea to release stress before the test. Maybe you should go to a whore house or something a day before the exam.

Keep trying. Those tests aren't worth shit and they fail people for more money. A lot of normies who pass the first time will forget the rules the moment they get their licence and drive like crap causing chaos in the transit. Don't be afraid, keep trying, i was in your position, those tests really don't mean shit.
Thats true,I see people doing all types of the stupidest shit on the road which they should get a ticket for but yet they still somehow passed.The driving test really doesn't weed out bad drivers,some people just get lucky.Thanks for the support btw,I appreciate it.Im too far deep to give up even if I wanted to ,that's 3k down the drain if I do.

I failed it the first time because I went on the wrong side.

Everyone on the planet has a license

Specially every female. But since you are 20 and you only have to do the practical test, it is still somewhat ok. Next time you will do it. Just reveal your pectoral muscles during the test.

I have already failed the theoretical test (which you have to do in my country before you can do the actual driving test) several times because you can only make a few mistakes. It's ragefuel because I feel like I'd do the practical test just fine.

I passed on my second try. Spent more than a thousand fucking euros totally, never again.

Practise makes perfect. I played Euro truck simulator and GTA 4 driving by the rules. Seriously, spend some time driving trucks and cars on ETS 2 and I promise you, everything is gonna be alright.

Holy shit you failed to get an automatic in gear, wtf dude; be glad you don't have to drive stick.

i never got my license as well

suifuel for us no driverlicensecels

Failed his driving test five times and now he's banned.

It truly never began for OP.

I know the feeling OP :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

never began for OP.

I'm afraid i'll fail as well. Being mogged by my sister in this regard would be awful.