Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FAGPILL - the Ultimate Blackpill (STRONGER THAN DOGPILL???)

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Mentally crippled by brachycephalic skull shape
★★★★
The most popular men among foids are homosexuals. They get along with foids, hang around them, and see their intimate parts. This pill can be evidenced by the case study of the popularity of k-poopers among zoomer foids. These chinks are so popular among young foids that they find Jungkook, and other rainbow-haired niggas more attractive than classic gigachads like Henry Cavil or Brad Pitt. Foids fantasize about faggots in fanfics and yaoi.

RL experience backs up this theory too. From my experience, the most popular men among foids (they hang w them out and gossip with them) are ALWAYS faggots. Today I experienced it myself when in a group of 3 I felt left alone cause foid (who wasn't even attractive btw) talked only to the fag despite me trying to socialize with them (for positive social credit -it's not like I like them). I was brutally ignored. TAKE THE FAGPILL.

AVG FAG GETS MORE PUSSY THAN YOU EVER WILL - TAKE THE FAGPILL
K-pop.jpeg
<- these chinks mog German Shepherds

@Zer0/∞ @To koniec @TheNEET @Broly @turbocuckcel_7000 @Atavistic Autist

The most popular men among foids are homosexuals. They get along with foids, hang around them, and see their intimate parts. This pill can be evidenced by the case study of the popularity of k-poopers among zoomer foids. These chinks are so popular among young foids that they find Jungkook, and other rainbow-haired niggas more attractive than classic gigachads like Henry Cavil or Brad Pitt. Foids fantasize about faggots in fanfics and yaoi.

RL experience backs up this theory too. From my experience, the most popular men among foids (they hang w them out and gossip with them) are ALWAYS faggots. Today I experienced it myself when in a group of 3 I felt left alone cause foid (who wasn't even attractive btw) talked only to the fag despite me trying to socialize with them (for positive social credit -it's not like I like them). I was brutally ignored. TAKE THE FAGPILL.

AVG FAG GETS MORE PUSSY THAN YOU EVER WILL - TAKE THE FAGPILL
K-pop.jpeg
<- these chinks mog German Shepherds

@Zer0/∞ @To koniec @TheNEET @Broly @turbocuckcel_7000 @Atavistic Autist
this is why i never agree with the idea that "fags are good bro, they make competition easier for men :soy:"
because it literally doesn't work, as anyone can observe, the competition for women is horrible during one of the gayest times in history, but also like you said, fags can steal social capital and become more popular than normal men in the normal social sphere where non-chad men are supposed to succeed by being funny/friendly/etc

don't even get me started on the fact that there is nothing stopping fags from screwing a woman on occasion JFL

this is why i never agree with the idea that "fags are good, they make competition easier for men"
because it literally doesn't work, as anyone can observe, the competition is horrible during one of the gayest times in history, but also like you said, fags can steal social capital and become more popular than normal men in the normal social sphere where non-chad men are supposed to succeed by being funny/friendly/etc

don't even get me started on the fact that there is nothing stopping fags from screwing a woman on occasion JFL
Tesla IQ

The amount of foids who think the average BTS prettyboy chink mogs Henry Cavill is hugely overexaggerated. But the rest is pretty water, attractive faggots will always mog every subhuman here in terms of SMV to hell and back. :feelsjuice:

The amount of foids who think the average BTS prettyboy chink mogs Henry Cavill is hugely overexaggerated.
It's like most prime-aged holes. Plus my classmate from ms, who was actually a fat fag got more female interaction than I ever will in my entire life so it's not just chad fags who mog.

Homosexual men fuck more foids than heterosexual incels.

:society:

this is why i never agree with the idea that "fags are good bro, they make competition easier for men :soy:"
because it literally doesn't work, as anyone can observe, the competition for women is horrible during one of the gayest times in history, but also like you said, fags can steal social capital and become more popular than normal men in the normal social sphere where non-chad men are supposed to succeed by being funny/friendly/etc

You'd be hard pressed to find a fag that does not either sleep with women or has before.

They fraud as fags to get closer to women most of the time. It's actually an evolutionary strategy observed in various species.

Better incel than fag though.

Fags are perceived as less threatening and it's one of the reasons that MtF trannies fight so hard to enter female restrooms (so they can rape JB females) or they try to get locked up and go to a female prison so they can rape women at will. There are plenty of trannies who do this or at least try.

Are you getting this from Twitter? :ping:
Not only- different sites w young foids (real-life experience too). It's mostly older women who like masculine men. In my hs many foids were obsessed with BTS fags - they didn't discuss how hot Cavil is.

Not only- different sites w young foids (real-life experience too). It's mostly older women who like masculine men. In my hs many foids were obsessed with BTS fags - they didn't discuss how hot Cavil is.
Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron.

Older women seek utility, younger women seek beauty.

Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron.
Dr @TheNEET peer-reviewed my thesis, Xir

Brutal.
PRIME TEEEN VIRGIN PUSSY IS TWINK-PRETTYBOY ONLY

conclusion: FAGPILL IS MORE BRUTAL THAN DOGPILL

It's because they are good looking and popular. Lookism and parret rule again, nothing new

we live in simply different times, 100 years ago hair on chest was not shamefull but now women want men who look like women and behave like on of them

@Transcended Trucel

remember than beauty standards always change

@Mecoja

You'd be hard pressed to find a fag that does not either sleep with women or has before.

They fraud as fags to get closer to women most of the time. It's actually an evolutionary strategy observed in various species.

yes this larp that allegedly the sight of a hot naked woman would cause a fag to get disgusted and puke, is just a larp and probably a defense mechanism for fags to make themselves seem more harmless

Homosexual men fuck more foids than heterosexual incels.

:society:
JFL this faggot world.

The real blackpill is homosexuals dont exist. They are all bisexual somewhere along that "Kinsey scale". (Kinsey was a pedo btw, a hint at how degenerate these things we call "homosexual people" are)

Pretty boy maxing works. But only if you are are predisposed to being a faggot :feelsjuice:

@Mecoja
They do, trends change, requirements change, one thing is consistent being good looking with symmetrical face, but features on the scale change also beauty standards are different in different part of the worlds, globalization jumbled that up though.

A year ago when I was browsing tinder, I noticed gay Men are much better looking than straight, is it because gays are forced to use dating apps due to stigma in traditional environment or they are better looking on average, I don't know.

Almost all modern normie foids have a gay best friend, fukin kek

we live in simply different times, 100 years ago hair on chest was not shamefull but now women want men who look like women and behave like on of them

@Transcended Trucel
true media and pollution(microplastics) changing foids standards

@Mecoja

Pretty boy maxing works. But only if you are are predisposed to being a faggot :feelsjuice:
true although I would still choose to be a pretty boy even if looks faggt if I could

This is probably true and fits in with all females are bisexual theory. Women always favors homosexuals and are infatuated with homosexual and low t men, just look at popular zoomers, they all were lipstick and shit

Exactly homos killed the nice guy strategy by being friends with foids and appealing to their own attraction to feminity. Thus normies and incels that aren't masculine (chads) and aren't feminine (fags) are literally useless

Fuck these frauding fags! Posing as harmless but secretly competing with us!

Are there foids who married fags?

Can fagmaxxing lead to ascension?

The amount of foids who think the average BTS prettyboy chink mogs Henry Cavill is hugely overexaggerated. But the rest is pretty water, attractive faggots will always mog every subhuman here in terms of SMV to hell and back. :feelsjuice:
Girls like Harry Styles also, even those with bfs dress up sexy and tag @harrystyles before going to his concert hoping he will dm them and fuck them after the show and he’s as homo as it comes, not a single ounce of Testosterone in his body

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/nXqCsY3b0D0?feature=share