Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL faggot_kitty14 does NOT understand age of consent "16-year-old is statuory rape" JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/o140vb/buddy_hey_buddy_age_of_consent_doesnt_work_like/

"Statuory rape of 16-year-old" JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: what a fucking faggot JFLLLLLLLLLLLL

Does this faggot know what UNLIMITED means? It means you are entitled to consent with anyone you like regardless of age difference. Basically that. In countries where unlimited is set to 14, a 14yo can consent with a 50yo because... the AOC law states that 14 is the age at what the consent is UNLIMITED regarding age gap.
Cuckdit IQ for you.

Limited consent: the younger party is deemed able to consent as long as the older party does not exceed a set age gap.
Unlimited consent: the younger party is deemed able to consent to anyone regardless of age gap.

These fucking faggots should really take some reads on this subject since they think they are the moral police. Fucking retards, holy shit.

Last edited:
hey buddy, hey buddy i can fuck a 16 year old hole if I want to.

hey buddy, hey buddy i can fuck a 16 year old hole if I want to.
How dare you? Anyone under 18 is an innocent baby learning to walk, talk and take a shit. Noooooooooooooooooooo you pedo! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

16 year old is free meat here. I wish I could lure one with alcohol and drugs, but impossible for truecel

there is a power imbalance:soy::soy::soy::soy:

How can the younger part loses the ability to consent, just because the other party is older? Doesn’t make any sense

How can the younger part loses the ability to consent, just because the other party is older? Doesn’t make any sense
"Power imbalance" according to them and "children" (in this case, less than 18 JFL) are easily manipulable.
Holy fuck this is laughable.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/o140vb/buddy_hey_buddy_age_of_consent_doesnt_work_like/

"Statuory rape of 16-year-old" JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: what a fucking faggot JFLLLLLLLLLLLL

Does this faggot know what UNLIMITED means? It means you are entitled to consent with anyone you like regardless of age difference. Basically that. In countries where unlimited is set to 14, a 14yo can consent with a 50yo because... the AOC law states that 14 is the age at what the consent is UNLIMITED regarding age gap.
Cuckdit IQ for you.

Limited consent: the younger party is deemed able to consent as long as the older party does not exceed a set age gap.
Unlimited consent: the younger party is deemed able to consent to anyone regardless of age gap.

These fucking faggots should really take some reads on this subject since they think they are the moral police. Fucking retards, holy shit.

Typical modern Americunts. Btw: In other nations you are even considered a child rapist when you date below 21, in most parts of Europe (which these leftards praise for the progressive soyciety) the AoC is about 14 (mostly with a clause that you musn't be in a position of authority like a teacher and that you must get a permission from parents) - so what is Europe now? The synonym for progress and unity or a bastion of primitive child rapists?
And what is with the Philippines that raised their AoC a couple of months ago? A few months ago it was legal to fuck a 12 year-old there and now it means prison time if you date below 16 - so clearly the final word is not even within a country spoken. But these Americunts that normally bash America at every turn suddenly think that their nation has swallowed the ultimate and final truth when it comes to the AoC (while every other nation virtually disagrees with them), nobody but the completely Americanized drones of the recent generations would agree with these American views in Europe.
its all mental gymnastics tbh
At the same time they will advocate for child trannies. So for a quick fuck (that they do with people of their own age all the time) and for driving a car they are too immature, but then when it comes to doing an irreverisble operation they are of a sound mind enough to successfully evaluate the consequences of that decision in the long term.

Last edited:
the AoC is about 14 (mostly with a clause that you musn't be in a position of authority like a teacher and that you must get a permission from parents)
i dont even think you need permission from parents in most cases for banging someone under 18 if they have reached the AoC. maybe in some cases you do, but most of the time no
Americunts that normally bash America at every turn
americunts bash america?

That person is wrong because this depends on location. Here in England, a 50 year old is allowed to date a 16 year old, nothing lower though as the legal age is 16 at lowest.

Last edited:
That person is wrong because this depends on location. Here in England, a 50 year old is allowed to date a 16 year old, nothing lower though as the legal age is 16 at lowest.
Does not matter, if it's <18 it's statuory rape according to faggodit.

Oh don't worry about it too much, you know that is 16 is way too old for ITcels. They only got for 6 year olds

Oh don't worry about it too much, you know that is 16 is way too old for ITcels. They only got for 6 year olds
They think moralfagging at men who like jb's will keep suspicion off them.

These are the same cucks calling us pedos for wanting to fuck Greta Thunberg even though she's 18 :feelsugh:

These are the same cucks calling us pedos for wanting to fuck Greta Thunberg even though she's 18 :feelsugh:
Men will be getting their heads bashed in just for going for 19 year old adult foids in the future.

Yet your average 16 year old foid has already been ravaged to the point where her pussy looks like it belongs on an Arby's menu.

Robert garnica is dumb as fuck:feelskek:, 16 is the age of consent where I'm at, meaning 16 and 50 is legal.

Robert garnica is dumb as fuck:feelskek:, 16 is the age of consent where I'm at, meaning 16 and 50 is legal.
Noooooooooo!!!!!!!! How dare you!!!!!!!!! Under 18 is statuory rape!!!!!!!!!!!! :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Dude does not know what UNLIMITED age of consent under 18 means. JFL
Then in another post about Latin America he asks any Latin American to answer his questions and the fucktard is cuckzuelan. LARP more you fucking cuck.

In most countries that have some limitations usually they are 18 year of age in case of the fucker is mentor/teacher/guardian of the fucked.

In most countries that have some limitations usually they are 18 year of age in case of the fucker is mentor/teacher/guardian of the fucked.
Good thing some countries are based and have unlimited set to lower.

over for live outside amerimutt landcels

Kek why are Americans so cucked about the number 18

even then once a girl is 18, they’d see her as a little kid and if a 20 yo tried to fuck her, theyll call that guy a pedo who’s trying to groom and innocent girl
faggot_kitt14 is not even American, he is from cuckzuela. People don't know shit about age of consent nowadays. They think it is an unique age on the whole globe and it is 18, no exceptions. They don't know the conditions of age of consent that falls in 3 categories. Limited by age, relationship, and unlimited. If unlimited is set to 12, someone who is 12 will be able, by law, to consent to whoever the person wants, does not matter the age gap, it could be with a 100-year-old, it would be legal.
These people are clueless beyond oblivion.

Shut the fuck up Robert

The power imbalance argument as I understand it is basically there's a power imbalance between adult and minor/child, so therefore consent is not possible.

Which is obviously retarded, because then this would also have to be applied to all other interactions between adults and children/minors, e.g. child/minor does voluntary garden work for an adult for extra pocket money=slavery (even if they're not threatened with any sort of punishment for not working) because it can't be consensual because power imbalance!!! and relationships between adults where there are power imbalances too obviously, so if I have a gun, no one who doesn't own a gun can consent to sex with me?

Pedophile is stronger than 8 year old girl, 8 year old girl wants to ride on his leg=power imbalance OMG :soy::soy::soy:

Big brother is stronger than 8 year old girl as well, 8 year old girl wants to hug him=perfectly fine. :feelsclown:

Obviously power imbalance in itself doesn't make consent impossible, just depends if it's abused/used to intimidate the other party or not.

C H I M P A N Z U E L A
H
I
M
P
A
N
Z
U
E
L
A

16/50 is an unconventional age gap if i'm being honest

16/50 is an unconventional age gap if i'm being honest
It is, but in most places it is not underage as that is the unlimited age of consent when the person can consent by law with whoever they want regardless of age age.

It is, but in most places it is not underage as that is the unlimited age of consent when the person can consent by law with whoever they want regardless of age age.

Oh I agree, I don't think the state should intervene in this particular case.

It still is unconventional.

Are any IT niggers even women?

Good question. Mostly LARPers or some random sluts here and there.
I don't think there is a single slut though. All females turn out to be trannies or larping cucks eventually. IDK why any woman would dedicate her time to post on there.

I don't think there is a single slut though. All females turn out to be trannies or larping cucks eventually. IDK why any woman would dedicate her time to post on there.
They hate us everywhere. They had their sixth sense to detect a virgin and they will hate you on the spot.