Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Faggot couple pimped out and molested their adopted kids

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
nothing new under the sun

I want the FBI to release the documents that tell the data on the overrepresentation of faggots molesting children

FUCKING FBI IS PROTECTING FAGGOTS AND TRANNIES FUCK THE POLITICAL POLICE

Love is love.

No. It's why you'll be denigrated until I'm content.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.
My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her). She would tell me "Put your head up. No one did anything to you" because I was too anxious to make eye contact with her.

Most normal faggot couple

Average sodomite "family"

Who would have guessed...

They should get beaten and jabbed with broom ends to their ears and torso repeatedly

That’s really sad. Imagine what those kids are going through right now. Being molested by their family. Deprived of ever experiencing maternal love. They will never recover.

And of course one of the dads is a Chad too. Clown world.

They should get beaten and jabbed with broom ends to their ears and torso repeatedly
Yikes sweaty. Forget the literal sexhaving Chad pedophiles, we are facing more important nuisances in our society right now and that is the stinky misogynistic incels on obscure internet forums. :foidSoy:

Yikes sweaty. Forget the literal sexhaving Chad pedophiles, we are facing more important nuisances in our society right now and that is the stinky misogynistic incels on obscure internet forums. :foidSoy:
Society is hiding this stuff from the general public. They’ll never blast news stories like this to the main stream. The elites know these faggots are child predators

Never trust a faggot
red dead redemption 2 bang GIF by Rockstar Games

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often but by pedophiles larping as a gay couple and adopting cute girls. Wait a minute...