Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fag month has finally ended, praise the Lord!

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
It's about fucking time those disgusting flags get taken down from the streets, my eyes have been raped constantly every time I walk to buy shit from the local shops without a mask. I wish I lived in Germany during the mid 30's when things were actually normal, It's sickening knowing how worse things will get in the later decades.

Now we need an incel month, since we are more oppressed

Pride here is this weekend and shown live on the main TV channel this year!!!

It's about fucking time those disgusting flags get taken down from the streets, my eyes have been raped constantly every time I walk to buy shit from the local shops without a mask. I wish I lived in Germany during the mid 30's when things were actually normal, It's sickening knowing how worse things will get in the later decades.

Now we need an incel month, since we are more oppressed
We need a god damn incel year every fucking year, where we all get government mandated 11/10 blonde gfs and unlimited funds for other copes. We should not have to pay taxes after all the abuse we had to endure, also we should be given immunity to all laws effective immediately

And now the mods can finally ban all the fags.

Attachments

• australia-neo-nazi-posters-2.png
    australia-neo-nazi-posters-2.png
    179.9 KB · Views: 24