Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Fact that I can still keep up with normies in college despite my disadvantages is Crazy

OwariDa

OwariDa

One Of Wun
-
As a normie in college your life is great. You have multiple friends and multiple bitches to fuck or at least a gf that likes you. Your mental condition isn’t at a point where you can barely stay focused and not study/work hard on projects/exams or school work in general.

I’m a guy who was mentally crippled by lonely teen years so it’s hard for proper development.

But my grades are still keeping up or better than theirs despite me not having the energy to truly try and care unfortunately.

honestly I think a good amount of incels who have a decent IQ could have done something really meaningful in their lives if born better looking.

Nigger fuck college. I don’t even attend or do any of the work I just LDAR on my phone all day.

Most normies are doing meme degrees so of course their college lives will be easy.

As a normie in college your life is great. You have multiple friends and multiple bitches to fuck or at least a gf that likes you. Your mental condition isn’t at a point where you can barely stay focused and not study/work hard on projects/exams or school work in general.

I’m a guy who was mentally crippled by lonely teen years so it’s hard for proper development.

But my grades are still keeping up or better than theirs despite me not having the energy to truly try and care unfortunately.

honestly I think a good amount of incels who have a decent IQ could have done something really meaningful in their lives if born better looking.
Since humans treated me horribly they deserve extinction

I don’t show up to most classes and just look up answers for hw
I’m really lazy and don’t even do the hw a lot. As for class in 1 class I need to show up to get credit for it

I’m really lazy and don’t even do the hw a lot. As for class in 1 class I need to show up to get credit for it
my history discussion is the only mandatory one that’s every Friday. Others I’ll skip or go depending on my mood.
Incorrect I am older than the first atoms. I walk on our future tombs everyday mere mortal
Based Eldencel

IMG 9095

my history discussion is the only mandatory one that’s every Friday. Others I’ll skip or go depending on my mood.
I’m only taking 2 classes cuz I fucked io my schedule so at the moment idec