Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion FACT: Only white males can be truecels

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
0% - Verbal Borderline race bait on ID but since I think you put a lot of effort and thought into your topic as well kind of have a point the topic can stay up and undeleted and I’ll just move it on over to Lounge.
All other ethnicities are coping away on here being locationcels.
Heres why,
Take currycels for example. All you need to do is buy a one way ticket to India and show up from America with actual shoes on your feet (Sorry Dupesh no more sandals or flipflops). You will be slaying on the spot. Take the insane population AND arranged marriages AND the fact that even the lowest castes are reproducing (even doms in Varanasi) you have no excuse. Get the plane ticket and gtfo.

Ricecels same story, you arrive from the west and head just a bit away from the main cities you will be finding looksmatched ethnic foids to consider you.

Latinos/Mexicans. You head home and there are men whom are considered literal dwarves in America having entire families and romantic experiences down there, you have no excuse.

Blackcels, simply thugmax or find the country you originate from or area and head over there, or go to a different country with smaller black population and you will find interests simply based on preconceived notions regarding black mens sexual organs.

Now here is why for a white male it is finished if you are below sub8. You have no where to go, as above mentioned which is fit for your level of looks. You go to Europe, and will be mogged on levels you have no thought of before. If you are an Amerimutt white guy its simply done for. In the west whites are perceived with raw hate, regardless of what type of person you are. Women do NOT want to be associated with an average white man in the west. It is proven. You cannot travel over seas and have it easy like all others mentioned above. In Thialand your anime inspired cope dreams will be crushed the moment the ladyboy pulls down her skirt. Try to disprove my point. All ethnics, get that one way ticket and GTFO.

What prevents whites from going to shitholes?

Heres why,
Take currycels for example. All you need to do is buy a one way ticket to India and show up from America with actual shoes on your feet (Sorry Dupesh no more sandals or flipflops). You will be slaying on the spot. Take the insane population AND arranged marriages AND the fact that even the lowest castes are reproducing (even doms in Varanasi) you have no excuse. Get the plane ticket and gtfo.

Ricecels same story, you arrive from the west and head just a bit away from the main cities you will be finding looksmatched ethnic foids to consider you.

Latinos/Mexicans. You head home and there are men whom are considered literal dwarves in America having entire families and romantic experiences down there, you have no excuse.

Blackcels, simply thugmax or find the country you originate from or area and head over there, or go to a different country with smaller black population and you will find interests simply based on preconceived notions regarding black mens sexual organs.

Now here is why for a white male it is finished if you are below sub8. You have no where to go, as above mentioned which is fit for your level of looks. You go to Europe, and will be mogged on levels you have no thought of before. If you are an Amerimutt white guy its simply done for. In the west whites are perceived with raw hate, regardless of what type of person you are. Women do NOT want to be associated with an average white man in the west. It is proven. You cannot travel over seas and have it easy like all others mentioned above. In Thialand your anime inspired cope dreams will be crushed the moment the ladyboy pulls down her skirt. Try to disprove my point. All ethnics, get that one way ticket and GTFO.
When the coping is too strong.

lol this guy has no idea about anything

white men are literally the most desirable type of men in the world. You are delusional, OP.

OP is trolling, life is so incredibly easy as a cumskin that I would rather be a cumskin wagie on the verge of being homeless than an upper-middle-class ethnicel

I guarantee there isn't a single cumskin on this forum that doesn't mog me

white men are literally the most desirable type of men in the world. You are delusional, OP.
Statistics on population growth and numbers tell a different story.

Heres why,
Cope. Even if you get arranged marriage:
  • She won't genuinely love you because le arranged marriage
  • Probably will cheat on you with Chad
  • Most Indian girls are dark-skinned ugly goblins, rather jerk off to perfect 2D girls instead
  • Arranged marriage is just beta-buxxing

I won't say only whites can be incel. Based for calling ethnic volcels living in the west and intentionally hurting their chances rather then trying to leave though.
OP is trolling, life is so incredibly easy as a cumskin that I would rather be a cumskin wagie on the verge of being homeless than an upper-middle-class ethnicel

you're the last person that should be saying anything.

You already know that though but you just want attention.:feelsjuice:

OP, this thread is ridiculous :feelshaha: :feelskek:

iu

iu

Last edited:

Let me show you two lovely tidbits:
He is slightly blackpilled:

View attachment 528733

(Friend-zoned; claimed that she only wanted "male friends"; note the dates)

View attachment 528740
View attachment 528735

View attachment 528760

View attachment 528762

View attachment 528761

View attachment 528746

Second boyfriend:

View attachment 528748

View attachment 528749

Former "best friend" of S.R.B - After he was rejected, he still chose to "protect" her(sadly):

View attachment 528766
(Cucked enough for Shannon to use as a angry instrument)

View attachment 528755
(Deluded enough to defend her after she cheated on her Chadlite boyfriend with other men.)

View attachment 528753

Last photo:

View attachment 528771

This photo is very special indeed. He was, again, being used as an instrument.

As for myself:

Go back to your country. :feelsthink: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

idk if you want to bet on that one

Can confirm life is just as shitty as a White male.

However, I think Whites do have a good chance in Thailand or Philippines. But unlike the other ethnics, Whites cannot actually do well with their own race. Russia is probably the easiest, and I still have doubts about it being easy. Most Whites can only do well outside of their own race, and often only in the third world. Yet many of you ethnics will hate Whites for being with Noodlewhores for instance without understanding just how horrible White females are.

So basically if you're hellbent against race-mixing, then it means being White IS the WORST race. Because White females are the most deranged of all.

Ethnics that whine and cry about not being able to screw White females and that's why they are incel should just fuck off, and take the advice in this thread. White females are very difficult and ghosty, even for White males. Get over it and leave so we can reduce the male surplus here, and stop White females from lusting after the mythical BBC.

Last edited:
Statistics on population growth and numbers tell a different story.
moron this is because western foids don't want the responsibility of children, and black foids are too dumb to even consider population planning.

besides, you don't need monogamy to produce children (ofc it is better for the child)

Can confirm life is just as shitty as a White male.

However, I think Whites do have a good chance in Thailand or Philippines. But unlike the other ethnics, Whites cannot actually do well with their own race. Russia is probably the easiest, and I still have doubts about it being easy. Most Whites can only do well outside of their own race, and often only in the third world.

So basically if you're hellbent against race-mixing, then it means being White is the worst race. Because White females are the most deranged of all.

Ethnics that whine and cry about not being able to screw White females and that's why they are incel should just fuck off, and take the advice in this thread.
What alot of people here dont seem to understand that for whites in general the statistics seem okay for reproduction until you realize it factors in both white women and men into one statistic. White foids have life on the highest setting of tutorial mode, now separate the men and you will likely see a very grim number. White foids are having sex with people outside of their race far more than any other. Theres a reason why white men are the face of inceldom in the west. Why is this being denied and not talked about?
Look at latino families, curry families, the husband is not a chad at all. But in white families you see ONLY the types above the beauty threshold which is chadlite and above. Can anyone prove me otherwise besides telling me im delusional?
moron this is because western foids don't want the responsibility of children, and black foids are too dumb to even consider population planning.

besides, you don't need monogamy to produce children (ofc it is better for the child)
Western foids are reproducing just not with the average white man. Anything outside of monogamy is whoring around btw.

Last edited:
@Fat Link

Obvious b8

What alot of people here dont seem to understand that for whites in general the statistics seem okay for reproduction until you realize it factors in both white women and men into one statistic. White foids have life on the highest setting of tutorial mode, now separate the men and you will likely see a very grim number. White foids are having sex with people outside of their race far more than any other. Theres a reason why white men are the face of inceldom in the west. Why is this being denied and not talked about?
Look at latino families, curry families, the husband is not a chad at all. But in white families you see ONLY the types above the beauty threshold which is chadlite and above. Can anyone prove me otherwise besides telling me im delusional?

Western foids are reproducing just not with the average white man. Anything outside of monogamy is whoring around btw.

This.

Ethnic females are lower SMV than white females, so naturally you'll see more normies with ethnic females, especially normie Whites.

With White females, it's nothing but extreme entitlement and Chadlite+ only. They don't really care about the race. You can be any race, but you must be in the Chad range at least. And many of them are self-hating, hate their fathers, didn't even have fathers (increasing number), and so they are the ones that buy into the whole notion of White oppression. Throw in the BBC myth (because it's a Jewish myth; cock size between whites and blacks is very similar, much like their heights being very similar, whereas for Asians the small peepee thing is legit), and you have a large bias against White males.

And yeah, if you combine all Whites then it doesn't tell us anything about White males in particular. White females though, I'll never hesitate to admit are the most privileged, highest-SMV group in the world, easily.

This might be going too far. While JBW is seriously blown out of proportion (pretty much a myth) there can certainly be ethnic truecels. Still, I have seen a lot of extremely disfigured ethnics with families in 3rd world countries. A common problem I see with ethnics is there obsession with white stacies. I don't get it. Even most white men don't stand a chance and would happily take the ethnic women they hate

If its bait why are white men the face of inceldom in the west?
Jews have an agenda to push whites as the ultimate evil or ultimate wrong or ultimate undesirable in all ways.

Portraying whites as the majority incel group is just Jews taking another cheap shot and having another laugh at whitey as usual whether the facts actually bare us out as the majority incel group or not.

Just return to the motherland theory lol

Just return to the motherland theory lol
And it works for alot of people, it would be more in context had I mentioned this is for whites living in the west. You simply cant win here if youre below average, poor and white. Its not just my experience but many men ive seen around me, while ethnics and blacks end up finding someone.

@Feces Sounds like this

Last edited:
Funny thread tbh ngl

the reason u see lots of ethnics together is because they are probably FOBs who cant assimilate into western culture and probably dont even know how to english properly or download tinder. the moment an ethnic whore finds out about tinder she will be swiping on whites exclusively.

In Thialand your anime inspired cope dreams will be crushed the moment the ladyboy pulls down her skirt. Try to disprove my point. All ethnics,
Haaaa? The fcuk? You saying every Thai is a tranny?

Jee wizz dude stop hanging around in sleezy brothels and go into the real world FFS

Heres why,

Cope & slight racebait. White men can literally go to any ethnic place and slay.

whitecels = fakecels

s
Heres why,

what a stupid ass paragraph :feelswhat:

Then why do most school shootings in America are always consistent on being single white dudes who appear to be on the spectrum ?
Like the latest kid, named Ethan Crumbley.
It´s tough out there.
Whites bullying their own is nothing new.
Welcome to the jungle.

0% - Verbal Borderline race bait on ID but since I think you put a lot of effort and thought into your topic as well kind of have a point the topic can stay up and undeleted and I’ll just move it on over to Lounge.

Then why do most school shootings in America are always consistent on being single white dudes who appear to be on the spectrum ?
Like the latest kid, named Ethan Crumbley.
It´s tough out there.
Whites bullying their own is nothing new.
Welcome to the jungle.
Because cumskin families tend to have higher rates of firearm ownership, duh

Because cumskin families tend to have higher rates of firearm ownership, duh
So do niggers tho just without the license factor.

So do niggers tho just without the license factor.
It's not uncommon for gangbangers to illegally possess one gun but gangbangers are young normalfags, not incels nor middle-aged parents.

Among middle-aged families it's common only for cumskins to have collections of 5+, 10+ firearms.

Whites can go to other countries as well. If you had made the argument that being a white male without any of the facial features common among whites which make them attractive, you might have an argument. Idk if I fully agree with this argument though. At least you'd be more likely to be born into a country with good buying power, and you'd have no trouble coping with escorts anywhere you go.

That said, on another note I don't think that telling anyone to just move to another country bro is reasonable. If you have to travel halfway around the world and exploit economic differences to maybe get a wife, then you belong here. This isn't far removed from telling someone to just pay for sex, missing the point of the problem. Having sex won't change the fact that people don't value us, that we're perceived as undesirable nuisances.

Also @PPEcel stop trolling.

What prevents whites from going to shitholes?
You're going there as a European foreigner, you'll always be a foreigner, and you will never fit in anywhere. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Heres why,

:feelsjuice::yes:

I will also input that White culture has zero empathy, compassion, or sympathy for outcast White males, absolutely none. When you're an outcast White male in the modern world you instantaneously become the most vilified or hated individual to walk the earth, nonwhites hate you and so also do your own people.

Last edited:
You're going there as a European foreigner, you'll always be a foreigner, and you will never fit anywhere. :feelsjuice:
And why would that prevent your from ascending? Foreigners have higher chances than locals when it comes to ascending

And why would that prevent your from ascending? Foreigners have higher chances than locals when it comes to ascending
Because many of us White men want to fit in with our own people, our curse is that our own people despise us along with everybody else. We fit in nowhere, we belong nowhere. We want to only ascend with the females of our own people and that never happens. :blackpill: