Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion FACT: Only white males can be truecels

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Because many of us White men want to fit in with our own people, our curse is that our own people despise along with everybody else. We fit in nowhere. :blackpill:
If you are white already living in an ethnic country and still gets no pussy, then I'd agree with you, but you are basically just wasting your only chance of ascending because of muh ''racial purity''

If you are white already living in an ethnic country and still gets no pussy, then I'd agree with you, but you are basically just wasting your only chance of ascending because of muh ''racial purity''
It's not racial purity, it's a sense of belonging, wanting to belong somewhere to call your own. :feelsjuice:

It's not racial purity, it's a sense of belonging, wanting to belong somewhere to call your own. :feelsjuice:
Of course it is racial purity, you are basically saying you wouldn't have sex with a foid that isn't part of the same race as yours.

How having sex with a white foid can give you sense o belonging? This makes no sense.

Also, why you think a sense of belonging requires you to be of the same race as other people?

Of course it is racial purity, you are basically saying you wouldn't have sex with a foid that isn't part of the same race as yours.

How having sex with a white foid can give you sense o belonging? This makes no sense.

Also, why you think a sense of belonging requires you to be of the same race as other people?
Belonging as into a community whose identity aligns with your own. There are other variables besides race or ethnicity like culture and community for example. :feelsseriously:

Belonging as into a community whose identity aligns with your own. There are other variables besides race or ethnicity like culture for example. :feelsseriously:
Ok, what it has to do with Ascension? Which is basically non paid sex.

What your race has to do with your culture? Being white doesn't imply you are part of any specific culture

Last edited:
Ok, what it has to do with Ascension? Which is basically paid sex.

What your race has to do with your culture?
For us, race and culture are one and the same. I don't like the idea of paid sex which is why I will never venture into it. I want a woman to want me willingly out of her own desire, which is why I don't like prostitution. If a woman never steps forth wanting me I would rather be alone and single. :feelsjuice:

For us, race and culture are one and the same. I don't like the idea of paid sex which is why I will never venture into it. I want a woman to want me willingly out of her own desire, which is why I don't like prostitution. If a woman never steps forth wanting me I would rather be alone and single. :feelsjuice:
Non paid sex*.

How can race and culture be the same? You have people of a same race having very different cultures, since having a similar genome doesn't imply living in a similar enviroment.

If an ethnic foid wanted to have non paid sex with you, would you accept?

0% - Verbal Borderline race bait on ID but since I think you put a lot of effort and thought into your topic as well kind of have a point the topic can stay up and undeleted and I’ll just move it on over to Lounge.

Non paid sex*.

How can race and culture be the same? You have people of a same race having very different cultures, since having a similar genome doesn't imply living in a similar enviroment.

If an ethnic foid wanted to have non paid sex with you, would you accept?
In German culture, I wouldn't recognize anybody who isn't ethnically or racially German to be of German culture. It is the same for all European cultures hence the emphasis on race or ethnicity.

An ethnic foid? I'd consider it, I wouldn't say yes or no, not right away. Tempted? Yes. But that is the problem of being an ethno nationalist incel devoted to principles and then having to deal with a world that cares not for those same principles or values. I would rather be in an environment where there is no temptation of violating my own principles or values. :feelsjuice:

In German culture, I wouldn't recognize anybody who isn't ethnically or racially German to be of German culture. It is the same for all European cultures hence the emphasis on race or ethnicity.

An ethnic foid? I'd consider it, I wouldn't say yes or no, not right away. Tempted? Yes. But that is the problem of being an ethno nationalist incel devoted to principles and then having to deal with a world that cares not for those same principles or values. I would rather be in an environment where there is no temptation of violating my own principles or values. :feelsjuice:
So, lets say you have a south african or south american person who is racially german, would you consider that person to be part of your culture? Even though that person doesn't speak german and knows shit about germany's history/culture.

Or consider that person more culturally german than someone who grew up in germany, but isn't racially german?

So, lets say you have a south african or south american person who is racially german, would you consider that person to be part of your culture? Even though that person doesn't speak german and knows shit about germany's history/culture.

Or consider that person more culturally german than someone who grew up in germany, but isn't racially german?
It's the age-old, what came first, the chicken or the egg? For us race [egg] came before culture [the chicken].

So, yes the ignorant uneducated ethnic German living in South America is still German by right of ancestral race or ethnicity to which they can reclaim their culture via knowledge over time over a Turk who migrated to Germany on a work visa that has lived over there for two decades. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I won't say only whites can be incel. Based for calling ethnic volcels living in the west and intentionally hurting their chances rather then trying to leave though.
Based post.

:feelsjuice::yes:

I will also input that White culture has zero empathy, compassion, or sympathy for outcast White males, absolutely none. When you're an outcast White male in the modern world you instantaneously become the most vilified or hated individual to walk the earth, nonwhites hate you and so also do your own people.
This is a good point, although it applies to males throughout the west, the most hated ones are probably incel-tier whites. If anything this probably should've been OP's argument, even if I don't agree with the premise of the thread's title. Actually it makes me think about what a massive divide there is between the perception of attractive white men and their unattractive counterparts. Idk why we have to argue about which race has it the worst though, because it really just generates division and it doesn't accomplish anything. The truth is that I wouldn't want to be an unattractive male of any race, especially in the west.

That said I'm pretty used to being despised, since that's been my life since childhood. And tbh I'd wager that my hatred for humanity might be a solid match for humanity's collective hatred of me.

One other thing that I'd like to say though, is that while incel tier whites are certainly the most despised, incel tier east asians are probably the "most incel" in terms of being the least sexually desirable males in the west. You can't even go back to your country of origin for even remotely easy ascension either, as china, japan, and south korea are loaded with incels.

Last edited: