Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fact checking CuckTears: man arrested by Canadian police for threatening to kill feminists was not an incel, but a Chadlite with multiple partners

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
I was getting my daily dose of autism on Reddit when I came across this:

When I first came across this I thought it would be a great opportunity to write about the limits of free expression on social media. But I never write non-shitpost posts without doing any due diligence, so the least I could do was plug his name and his gym's Instagram account into Google, an act that takes literally all of 10 seconds. Two things came up.

First, I saw his face. Looks like an average white guy. So right off the bat, there was something fishy about this Redditor's determination that he was, you know, a low SMV incel.

Ezgif 3 79cf790ac753

Second, I stumbled onto this CBC news story:

Court records show Bodnarchuk was ordered to stay away from a former domestic partner in August 2019 after she told court officials he had been physically violent toward her on multiple occasions,

Oh. OK. So he had some sort of a partner. Well, how many?

I don't know his full life story, but what I do know is that it took me just another 5 minutes to plug his name into Manitoba province's court registry system and find two family court cases involving Bodnarchuk, one concerning a divorce, the other concerning a protective order filed by his ex-girlfriend.

An examination of the Kokocinski docket quickly reveals that Bodnarchuk is a father and that his ex-wife was granted custody and a protective order.

At this point, thanks to Google, I stumbled on this document showing a list of all Lakehead University (of Thunder Bay, Ontario) graduates in 2010, and Bodnarchuk was on said list, with a degree in kinesiology (on page 40). So the natural thing to do was to go look at court records in Ontario and I got a hit in the criminal division.

Bodnarchuk ontario

Now, the case information is apparently subject to a publication ban. The most likely reason this would happen is to protect a victim's identity, but I can't say what happened.

Conclusion
With just barely 20 minutes of research you can conclude that Bodnarchuk is an average or above-average white man who
  • had multiple partners
  • was previously married
  • treated his partners violently
  • fathered at least one child
  • was a defendant in a criminal case that warranted a publication ban
So why do intellectually dishonest Redditors suggest Bodnarchuk, a Chadlite gym owner, is "involuntarily celibate" when that description clearly doesn't comport with the evidence?

Last edited:
And of course if proof is posted on IT it'll be deleted.

They hate facts.

Because they are mentally ill.

They need therapy. Doubt this hateful obsession is good for their mental health

So why do intellectually dishonest Redditors suggest Bodnarchuk, a Chadlite gym owner, is "involuntarily celibate"
Because they wanna push the narrative that incels are mass murderers and should be locked up

So why do intellectually dishonest Redditors suggest Bodnarchuk, a Chadlite gym owner, is "involuntarily celibate" when that description clearly doesn't comport with the evidence?
Anyone who doesnt agree with Redditors or Redditors dont like him is a spiteful incels. No evidence or a reason needed.

So now we are fact checking the class retard that throws fruit at the wall to make it stick. The one where no one says anything cause the kid is retarded, it’s just what he does.

Anyone who doesnt agree with Redditors or Redditors dont like him is a spiteful incels. No evidence or a reason needed.
Tbh, worst place on the internet by far

SHUT UP HES AN INCEL BECAUSE HE HATES WOMEN, I DEFINE THINGS NOT YOU :foidSoy::soy:

Yikes who hurt you?

No. I'm physically ill(ugly). Everything else is but a symptom.
I'm pretty sure mentally healthy people don't end up in sites such as this one.

I'm pretty sure mentally healthy people don't end up in sites such as this one.
all my mental issues are derivatives are symptoms of my looks.

Unfortunately, they'd rather just label anyone they don't like as an "incel" because it suits their agenda.

If someone posted this on soyddit it would have been deleted in 0.000000000000001 seconds, but any no-life IT user that would have seen it, would suffer a critical programming error.

(Violent Man != Incel) <--- Critical Error

As any other lobby, they promote (but most probably dont really believe in) a manicheistic worldview becuase its in their interest (for as many reasons as people join the shitshow). There are only two kind of people, the good ones and the bad ones (incels-IT posters, fascists-democrats, communists-libertarians, etc.). They promote this one-dimensional worlview through propaganda, that doesnt require to be true, just plausible from their very narrow and artificially sustained perspective.
Reddit is 90% propaganda, and when im on the site im very concious about it. Just a bunch of poor people that cant push their agendas in any other way than writing on that site, which is free.

Anyway. High IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back