Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Facial aesthetics is a requirement for mental health" - Blackpilled scientist

Limerencel

Limerencel

Major
I think I just discovered the most blackpilled doctor on Planet Earth.
Dr. Farhad B. Naini has dedicated his whole life to facial aesthetics.

In his studies, Dr. Naini concluded that "Facial aesthetics is a requirement for mental health".
Bookmark this for whenever you need scientific evidence while blackpilling a normie.

Facial aesthetics

Source: Facial Aesthetics: Concepts and Clinical Diagnosis (Google Books link)
Dr. Naini on ResearchGate
This nigga actually published over 150 studies on this topic in peer reviewed journals (high IQ niggas understand what this means).

Last edited:
straight from the horses mouth. id like to see IT try and refute this.

Does this confirm "dont be ugly" theory?

Having mental problems it's just a side effect of being ugly

That scientist must be suffering from every mental illness imaginable then.

3/10 ethnic.

3/10 ethnic.
Perhaps him being an ethnicel in a white majority country (UK) drove him to plunge himself in this area of research.
Just like many psychology students are trying to unravel their own messed up childhoods.

damn I spent the last days writing a wall of text to prove that shit once and for all.
now the professional support just comes out of nowhere. great find. will update my theory. maybe i will post it in a few days.

also how is that guy 3/10? you guys can't rate for shit.

damn I spent the last days writing a wall of text to prove that shit once and for all.
now the professional support just comes out of nowhere. great find. will update my theory. maybe i will post it in a few days.

Seems like an appropriate rating to me. @FACEandLMS ???

how would you rate him?
Seems like an appropriate rating to me.
5 = normal. More than 50% of all people are 4, 5, or 6 by bell curve distribution.
to be a 3 would mean you are uglier than ~80% of all people.
I just don't see how that's justifiable with this guy, there is nothing outstanding about his face, literal normie tier, not obese, not bald.
don't rate men like you are a foid. do it like a man. fair.

how would you rate him?
2/10
5 = normal. More than 50% of all people are 4, 5, or 6 by bell curve distribution.
I just don't see how that's justifiable with this guy, there is nothing outstanding about his face, literal normie tier, not obese, not bald.
Wow, fucking delusional tier rating right here. Fucked up nose, fucked up hair, weak chin, fat flabby face, and I could go on all day. He's a 2/10 or a 3/10 at best.

Hi, Dr. Naini.

JFL if you think he's normal tier. He has subhuman eye area, almost NW2, weak chin -subhuman lower third in general, nasolabial folds, crooked nose, bad vision and shitskin. He's sub3. Also where's the point of rating like a men, when foids rating is what really counts.

Sorry I don't know so many 50 year olds, I trust your judgement. I just lack the experience.
please forgive my blasphemy.

YOU ARE ALL MENTALCELS GET OUT OF YOUR BASEMENT AND LOOK AT FIFTY YEAR OLDS FFS

Maybe the fact that he's wearing a suit, and your awareness that he is a respected scientist, changes your perception of him.

Imagine this same nigga wearing some jeans and a t-shirt revealing his chest-hair, driving a 1995 Honda.
Now keep that image in your mind and rate him again.

Sorry I don't know so many 50 year olds, I trust your judgement. I just lack the experience.
please forgive my blasphemy.

YOU ARE ALL MENTALCELS GET OUT OF YOUR BASEMENT AND LOOK AT FIFTY YEAR OLDS FFS
So he deserves a better rating, because he's an oldcel? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You are wrong to think that female perception of male attractiveness is a regular bell curve.
In reality, women rate 80% of men to be below average.

This was one of the first and most important black pills I had to swallow.

2MstAzl

How did you reach 500 posts but yet missed this message? You have also made your profile hidden, making it impossible to see your post history. Are you LARPing here?

You are wrong to think that female perception of male attractiveness is a regular bell curve.

View attachment 23745

How did you reach 500 posts but yet missed this message? You have also made your profile hidden, making it impossible to see your post history. Are you LARPing here?

???

guys pls just leave me alone. what's the point of arguing about a guy that could be our father?
there is really absolutely no point. all I said was that 3 is extremely low.

View attachment 23745

wahmyn want the best of the best, the unreachable, its ridiculous, but they themselfs claim to be worth millions without putting effor in thereselfs, just fucking lol at this trashciety, they get away with that bc males sex drive is to insane and they cuck themselfs into oblivion

It hurts how true this is. One of THE most stable/healthy/happy people I know looks like a model. Literal 9/10. :feelsbadman:

Here he is trying to photomax by not wearing his glasses for a photo op kek. Blackpilled AF and It Is Rapidly Ending if not already Over.

12.-Farhad-Naini---Announcement.jpg

Ethnic doctor dropping the blackpill, while looking like that. :lul::lul::lul: Why does this not surprise me ?

if you're gl just looking in the mirror would boost your morale up. and vice versa. this is a quality post.

3/10 ethnic.
Oh, it looks like one of many smart asses is finally feeling what we feel on his own skin, being ugly, so he agrees with us. Fascinating.
if you're gl just looking in the mirror would boost your morale up. and vice versa. this is a quality post.
I've noticed this too, looks is literally everything, we just don't even realise it, but blackpill evidences are all around our daily life.

View attachment 23745

someone needs to calibrate PSL to this

View attachment 23745

One of the most important - and depressing - blackpills.

Also, based indian researcher proves us right. Again.

What about ugly women, do they need good facial aesthetics for mental health

this shit i believe. i don't buy that you need sex or relationships to stay mentally healthy. looking good in a mirror and having people stare at you for being good looking is required though.

having your face pics called hot on instagram = mental sanity injection

it's all relative too. if you're at walmart surrounded by fellow subhumans, you don't feel so bad, but as soon as a rare group of stacies/chads walk in, you start to feel like crap.

part of the reason i love going to work is because i'm surrounded by other old and ugly people (usually).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back