Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Facepill vs Heightpill (Final Round)

Which Is More Important

• Facepill

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Heightpill

Votes: 24 64.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-

Facepill destroys racepill and now its facepill vs heightpill. Which one is more important?

A 4/10 curry that's 6'3 can fuck a becky or becky lite. Anything under 6ft is girl height and you will get brutally mogged by most men and women

A 4/10 curry that's 6'3 can fuck a becky or becky lite. Anything under 6ft is girl height and you will get brutally mogged by most men and women
:feelsokman:

This is the incels.is IQ test.

Since zoomer fefails are growing taller and taller, they demand nothing but the tallest men. Heightpill is growing in importance day by day. If you are below average height and cannot Shotamaxx to compensate, it's over.

[UWSL]I think that depends from foids to foids. Some prefer height over face and some other way around. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Of course you need to be atleast average in one and very good in other. If you are too ugly or too short you can't compensate with anything [/UWSL]

your face needs to be at least 8/10 for face>height,
otherwise height>face

This makes ascending impossible to me. I wish I to be older not 18.
It's scary. I could write a whole thread about this...

Height = looks multiplier.
Face = overall attractiveness.

To give you an example if you're 4/10 with a height of 6'3 you'll be a 6/7 on the looks scale, you'll be on the same ground as an attractive short dude. It's not rocket science really.

I really can't fathom how so many guys here think that goodlooking manlets are virgins.

>Facepill vs Heightpill
>(Final Round)
We will be having this debate to the grave :feelskek:. Heightpill will always be worse to endure though. I feel invisible at 5'5.5" and find it extremely difficult to find anyone to talk to when my two or three friends aren't around. It is literal ghost status without the cool parts.

Short people should get killed I hate manlets and short people they bullied me

>Facepill vs Heightpill
>(Final Round)
We will be having this debate to the grave :feelskek:. Heightpill will always be worse to endure though. I feel invisible at 5'5.5" and find it extremely difficult to find anyone to talk to when my two or three friends aren't around. It is literal ghost status without the cool parts.
InShot 20220221 105825948

Height is a massive deal breaker. For face, just don't be extremely ugly and you MIGHT ascend somehow. For short men like me, there's nothing called ascension

Both are pretty much irrelevant if the other involved factor has surpassed a certain threshold: if you’re psl 6.5 facially, just don’t be shorter than 5’8. If you’re 6’3 tall, just don’t be uglier than psl 4 facially. But overall you’re more likely to get an attractive gf with a good face than with a good height alone.

Sorry, tallcels . You lose.

He's very tall. Does it means, he slays?
Blackops2cel_-_original_picture.png