Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Facebook Live Suicide Video: Man shoots himself in the head with a shotgun after losing job and wife breaking up with him

• Thread starter NothinButAComedy
  • Start date
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
The video is very graphic. Ronnie McNutt Facebook Live Suicide Video: Man shoots himself in the head with a shotgun. The man lost his job and his girlfriend.

The video is very graphic. Ronnie McNutt Facebook Live Suicide Video: Man shoots himself in the head with a shotgun. The man lost his job and his girlfriend.
The title of this thread makes it seem much more severe.
As bad as it is your girlfriend breaking up with you is probably less worse than your wife "breaking up" with you.

His girlfriend cheated on him.

His dog walking towards him at the end. Brutal

You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to see he's a cuck.

Life fuel tbhngl.

I don’t blame him tbh

The ultimate fate of every sub 4 male :feelsrope:

This is allegedly the girl who broke up with him. I don't need to say much; her looksmatch is FUCKING DEAD.

Hell yeah.

No probably another guy because that's what army girlfriends/wives do. :feelskek:
GrAYcel if you think that whoredom doesn't destroy nations.

I feel bad that so many guys get to this point, but really what is there left for him to do? Work until he's sixty, and die alone?

Should have pointed the barrel to the whore and make the other guy eat the brains.
I know, what a faggot. His bitch is still fucking the chad and she probably inherited some of his money, or got donations from cucks.

Because it's hoodsite.com there's probably are a few comments making fun of his last name tbh

I know, what a faggot. His bitch is still fucking the chad and she probably inherited some of his money, or got donations from cucks.

He was bluepilled to the end. He still had a delusional hope that she would call him back and save him.

View attachment 334804

This is allegedly the girl who broke up with him. I don't need to say much; her looksmatch is FUCKING DEAD.
She looks retarded, but she was thin, i doubt our soyfriend could get something better than that or any girl at all, even a landwhale. I understand him and respect his decision.

Cucks are the bane of civilization. Corona should annihilate them in the next wave.

Pepegun

Pathetic cuck should have shot his girlfriend and boss first.

If he was blackpilled he'd probably still be alive now.

I hope it ramps up and starts killing all the men with test scores lower than 200.
Low T GrAY faggot if you think that femoids should have rights

She looks retarded, but she was thin, i doubt our soyfriend could get something better than that or any girl at all, even a landwhale. I understand him and respect his decision.
She looks like she she easily mogs forearm and wrist size of some framecels here

Ultimate fate for all low t bluepilled cucks.

Rosties aren't responsible enough to have rights.
Roasties are nothing but meat for consumption, they are not even worthy to be fertile.

Roasties are nothing but meat for consumption, they are not even worthy to be fertile.
Having kids with a used chad chasing rostie filled with dozens of different dna's floating through her is shameful. Whores might as well be infertile, because only low t cucks would want to have a family with them.

Having kids with a used chad chasing rostie filled with dozens of different dna's floating through her is shameful. Whores might as well be infertile, because only low t cucks would want to have a family with them.
She is a worthless cumskin whore, she is better off made into a meat stew while low t cucks are incinerated into fertilizer.

@ThoughtfulCel

She is a worthless cumskin whore, she is better off made into a meat stew while low t cucks are incinerated into fertilizer.

Fucking worthless indeed. Her ig bio somehow pisses me off more than anything.

@ThoughtfulCel
It would also be based some if those whores were used as government funded hookers for all sub6 men.

Last edited:
why the fuck did the music like go up to 200 volume when he did it. Either way, been a while since I've seen one of these. Fucking RIP. I bet he was a normal guy. She won't feel bad, to her, he was just a loose end.

He was an ugly unemployed male to soyciety nothing of value was lost

@ThoughtfulCel
The distance between earth and the sun IQ

20200821 171246

& yet people like EXPELincels will still say the following:
1. He's not entitled to a girlfriend or sex
2. He's not entitled to a job
3. It's toxic masculinity and not toxic Femininity
4. Toxic Femininity isn't a thing only toxic masculinity
5. We incels caused the suicide

Yes really that's what he'll say no doubt backed up by his fan girl OF Thot.

& yet people like EXPELincels will still say the following:
1. He's not entitled to a girlfriend or sex
2. He's not entitled to a job
3. It's toxic masculinity and not toxic Femininity
4. Toxic Femininity isn't a thing only toxic masculinity
5. We incels caused the suicide

Yes really that's what he'll say no doubt backed up by his fan girl OF Thot.
He would have stayed a bluepilled cuck even though he didn't shot himself, it was cucks like him that gave wamen rights and civilization is heading to the drain.

He would have stayed a bluepilled cuck even though he didn't shot himself, it was cucks like him that gave wamen rights and civilization is heading to the drain.

If that's the case then I really can't feel sad. Hari Kari is the only legitimate way out I suppose.

If that's the case then I really can't feel sad. Hari Kari is the only legitimate way out I suppose.
The only way that society can go back normal is to punish whores and adulterers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back