Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FACEandLMS, STOP going on those red pill coping faggots’ streams

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
@FACEandLMS, brocel, please, for the love of st. Elliot, stop speaking with copers of that degree. Just fucking LOL at talking to people who think 3 ft tall men can casually get stacies and guys who are paralyzed from the neck down have harems of women.

Always remember, :redpill: = :bluepill:

@FACEandLMS Banned me from his server once :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

He's probably doing It for the public, plus face isn't an incel, he is 6'3 and had lots of girlfriends.

Last edited:
He's probably doing It for the public, plus face isn't an incel, he is 6'3 and has lots of girlfriends.
True, redpill is more attractive than blackpill

The redpill is worse than the bluepill. It not only deludes you like the bluepill does, it also gaslights you and makes you kick yourself hard af because it gets you into the "if only I had done this instead, everything would have worked out" idea, which is false in the vast majority of cases.

True, redpill is more attractive than blackpill
Yeah, even here where people supposedly gave up, most guys still nurture that feeling of finding their unicorn.

You only become truly blackpilled when you stop craving for love and start craving for PUSSY.
The redpill is worse than the bluepill. It not only deludes you like the bluepill does, it also gaslights you and makes you kick yourself hard af because it gets you into the "if only I had done this instead, everything would have worked out" idea, which is false in the vast majority of cases.

View: https://youtu.be/6EpqU4juYKw

View: https://youtu.be/lOefNXFthQc

PUA is responsible for incels like that manlet GAMBIT becoming rich, have you seen his tall Amazon girlfriend? The whore looks disgusted by him JFL.

I love watching how morons who still profess redpill bullshit get destroyed by our logic. It's not ideal, but I prefer this to usual circlejerk where incels on the stream describe how over it is in their situation.

The bluepill does the same thing tho. You weren't nice/honest enough, you didn't listen to her, you didn't make enough female friends, you didn't have enough hobbies, you are positive enough.

The big difference imo is that the redpill is full of scamers, at every turn people try to make money off of your misery online. Bluepill not so much, you mainly get shitty platitudes online, which are at least free of charge

The bluepill does the same thing tho. You weren't nice/honest enough, you didn't listen to her, you didn't make enough female friends, you didn't have enough hobbies, you are positive enough.

The big difference imo is that the redpill is full of scamers, at every turn people try to make money off of your misery online. Bluepill not so much, you mainly get shitty platitudes online, which are at least free of charge
The bluepill does contain some gaslighting as well (which are mostly used to take the responsibility out of anything bad foids do), but the redpill takes it to another level. "The only reason why you're not fucking a 10/10 18 yo model right now is because you don't know enough game, regardless of your looks."

The bluepill does contain some gaslighting as well (which are mostly used to take the responsibility out of anything bad foids do), but the redpill takes it to another level. "The only reason why you're not fucking a 10/10 18 yo model right now is because you don't know enough game, regardless of your looks."
I guess. I do remember getting wayyyyyyyy more obsessive, self hating and self flagellating when i went from bluepilled to redpilled

I think that, even if we ignore the scammers, the goals/tools of redpilling are less nebulous than the bluepilled ones (be positive, be a good person etc vs gym, fashion, posture, money, etc) so you're way more likely to feel guilty. And thus accusing people is also easier

Stop sucking his BBC you faggot. He's a 6'3 sexhaving normalfag meanwhile you are a 5'7 truecel permavirgin. He's just milking the same "looks matters" shit all the time. Why do you people even waste your time with this?

Everything is on the man to go through a routine checklist A through Z to get some meanwhile a woman need only exist, if she wants a better quality of suitor just put the makeup on.

A lot of "Game" as an ugly man will land you in jail

Yeah, even here where people supposedly gave up, most guys still nurture that feeling of finding their unicorn.

You only become truly blackpilled when you stop craving for love and start craving for PUSSY.

View: https://youtu.be/6EpqU4juYKw

View: https://youtu.be/lOefNXFthQc

PUA is responsible for incels like that manlet GAMBIT becoming rich, have you seen his tall Amazon girlfriend? The whore looks disgusted by him JFL.

That first video made me cringe so hard

The big difference imo is that the redpill is full of scamers
The bluepill is full of scammers too. The taxman, the psychiatrists, employers, etc.

i dont watch that bbc 6'3 mogger anymore.

Stop sucking his BBC you faggot. He's a 6'3 sexhaving normalfag meanwhile you are a 5'7 truecel permavirgin. He's just milking the same "looks matters" shit all the time. Why do you people even waste your time with this?
Video evidence he gets pussy or LARP