Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How the "nice guy" gaslighting works

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Ugly male acts nice towards female: "he's only being nice for ulterior motives of getting into her pants, so he's not actually nice, he's an asshole and must be rejected"

Ugly male doesn't act nice towards female: "such a terrible personality, no wonder why you're an incel"

Chad acts nice towards female: "OMG Chad is so nice, and since he's obviously oversexed due to being a Chad, he doesn't have ulterior motives for being nice"

Chad doesn't act nice towards female: "Chad is so better than those nice guys, he's straight to the point and confident, he's real"

117CCEE6 1F17 41F2 A23C 96928594A577

water is wet but this is from my thread earlier they only want ya can give

Ugly male acts nice towards female: "he's only being nice for ulterior motives of getting into her pants, so he's not actually nice, he's an asshole and must be rejected"

This is one of the most infuriating parts of being incel

Because most chads are genuinely, undeniably assholes

Huge assholes. Dumb assholes. Violent assholes.

But it doesn't matter. We gain NOTHING by treating women with basic civility.

This is the most infuriating part of being incel

Women and cucks will just rationalize everything and create excuses/gaslighting for ugly men no matter what happens.

They don't provide us any incentive to like them, on the contrary, they provide plenty of incentive to hate them, and expect us to be obedient simps for no reason. And the saddest part is, most men are obedient simps because of gynocentrism.

Women and cucks will just rationalize everything and create excuses/gaslighting for ugly men no matter what happens.
This ugly men can only grow towards women through “character” and what they can do for them “betabuxx” I’m like sorry if adding my thread here was wrong but your post reminded me of it ngl

This ugly men can only grow towards women through “character” and what they can do for them “betabuxx”
"Be a good simp and shut up, then MAYBE, if you work very hard, you can get an older roastie to betabuxx one day"

I’m like sorry if adding my thread here was wrong but your post reminded me of it ngl
It's perfectly fine.

The game was rigged from the start.

if you're sub5 you've already lost

The whole "nice guy" shtick is just women making up a convenient excuse to reject ugly guys.

OP - that is so fucking spot on.

When I was nice, I was told to "stop trying to hard", or "it's creepy"
When I'm not nice, I'm lectured to "work on my social skills", "stop being so blunt"

Ugly male doesn't act nice towards female: "such a terrible personality, no wonder why you're an incel"

Chad acts nice towards female: "OMG Chad is so nice, and since he's obviously oversexed due to being a Chad, he doesn't have ulterior motives for being nice"

Chad doesn't act nice towards female: "Chad is so better than those nice guys, he's straight to the point and confident, he's real"
Simply put:
Ugly = Bad
Chad = Good.
Simple Foid logic.
By telling men these same two bullshit things, they keep incels, people like me and you, in a endless cycle of "Self-improvement" in hopes of Ascension, but for us, that day will never come.

Very accurate tbh.

I don’t know why the internet is so obsessed with nice guys

They don't provide us any incentive to like them, on the contrary, they provide plenty of incentive to hate them, and expect us to be obedient simps for no reason. And the saddest part is, most men are obedient simps because of gynocentrism.
On reddit and twitter this is amplified a lot though.
It does make sense in a way though. I've seen it's far right to far left politically that are the most prone to trying to gain the favor of foids and putting down ugly guys to appeal to foids.
That's not to say that truly independent political moderates don't do it but the far right and far left are mostly putting on a show of extreme rhetoric and bold moves simply just for approval and to be seen as strong by foids.
They also introduce the context of and play up sexual dimorphism and sex and gender whenever they can which gives foids privilege in a similar way that foids mentioning they are a woman online gets them more attention and respect.

The whole "nice guy" shtick is just women making up a convenient excuse to reject ugly guys.
"Found the niceguy :soy:"

It's also a way for a foid to humble brag about how desirable she is.
Because they see the cues that foids find them undesirable so failed normies on the internet follow by bullying whatever it is that foids see as undesirable.
Normie see normie do.

Also I hate when incels are called nice guys. Where have they got this from? Nowhere. It's just cuz ppl wanna make fun of and look down on the ugly males

Very high IQ simple breakdown. Watch the soys move the goalpost and state:

"No AktuAlly tHis iS wHaT wE mEaNt"
They have no credibility.
What are incels and low status males overall met with when they try to explain their part of the story?
"STFU"

They need to be told the same.

They may not like it but this is the face of cucks crying about mean things being said about women online:

When Chad rages and calls women sluts it's no big deal.

But when the low status nice guy rages he's an asshole.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Fucking based and bookmarked.
This is one of the most infuriating parts of being incel

You know it.
When Chad rages and calls women sluts it's no big deal.

But when the low status nice guy rages he's an asshole.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
OP - that is so fucking spot on.

When I was nice, I was told to "stop trying to hard", or "it's creepy"
When I'm not nice, I'm lectured to "work on my social skills", "stop being so blunt"

As an ugly guy you're just damned.

Halo and failo effect.

Last edited:
This needs to be pinned
full

By telling men these same two bullshit things, they keep incels, people like me and you, in a endless cycle of "Self-improvement" in hopes of Ascension, but for us, that day will never come.
Tax dollars. It's exploitation.

Last edited:
Also I hate when incels are called nice guys. Where have they got this from? Nowhere. It's just cuz ppl wanna make fun of and look down on the ugly males
Probably because sometimes we talk about foids getting with abusive chads.
Shitting on romantically inept men has been the internet's greatest pastime.