Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Face vs height: Give me your reasons to why you think one is more important?

• Thread starter Blackpillapologist
  • Start date
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
As part of axiomatising the blackpill, the core aspects were face, height and race. Race is the most important of all 3 and if you deny this you haven't really researched much into blackpill.

However I see a lot of disagreements here about face vs height. Some put face > height and some other way around.

Explain your reason why you put one above the other?

I believe in face > height. Reason being that I have seen femoids say that they don't care about height as long as the guy is taller than her, and they weren't lying because the ones who said this also had a bf who was 5'8/5'9 (but taller than the girl)

Femoids also say that looks don't matter to them and personality above all else but unlike height I have never seen femoids who dated an ugly man with good personality.

Height only matters if a man has good frame and at least average face. An ugly lanklet weirdo is unfuckable.

height because plastic surgery is easier on the face

Height is what makes a Man imo
Tallfags with 4/10 faces can even get stacies sometimes, my previous oneitis was a really good-looking nordic jb, she could easily get a Chad, but her bf is a 6'5 lanklet framelet with lowtier-normie face

Face>height. Can you imagine young Tom Cruise rotting in a dark room cause he can't get girls?

Height only matters if a man has good frame and at least average face. An ugly lanklet weirdo is unfuckable.

I am an ugly framelet weirdo and foids don't even know I exist. These guys saying height mogs face are completely delusional.

Last edited:
Face ofcourse. a 6ft ugly faced bastard or a 5,7 pretty boy?
Saying plastic surgery will fix your problems is max cope, do you want to know why? first of all not everyone is able to pay for surgeries, second of all do you really think one surgery will fix all of your problems, you have to do multiple surgeries if you look really ugly, plus the fear factor of surguries and their complications.

Tallfags with 4/10 faces can even get stacies sometimes, my previous oneitis was a really good-looking nordic jb, she could easily get a Chad, but her bf is a 6'5 lanklet framelet with lowtier-normie face
This, tallfags just don’t want to be called out on their bullshit. The amount of tallfags on this site will make you wanna rope ngl.

6ft 5 is literally the ideal height. A 6ft 5 Normie faced height guy getting a gf isn't a proof that height > face

It's like you getting average grades in all subjects in your test but exceptionally good in one so the overall GPA becomes good.

As part of axiomatising the blackpill, the core aspects were face, height and race. Race is the most important of all 3 and if you deny this you haven't really researched much into blackpill.

However I see a lot of disagreements here about face vs height. Some put face > height and some other way around.

I believe in face > height. Reason being that I have seen femoids say that they don't care about height as long as the guy is taller than her, and they weren't lying because the ones who said this also had a bf who was 5'8/5'9 (but taller than the girl)

Femoids also say that looks don't matter to them and personality above all else but unlike height I have never seen femoids who dated an ugly man with good personality.

HeightTaylorLautner

Height is just way more important

If you have an above average face and body, being average or below average height will kill all attraction for women (Taylor Lautner is 5'8" 1/2)

However if you have an average face and average body, but you are above average in height, especially in the 6ft sweet spot (of which only 15% of US males are in), it is very unlikely you will be rejected

Supporting Stats (Check Scientific Black Pill):
94+% of women will reject a man solely for him being "too short"
90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4"
65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7"
50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" (Average height for a man in the US is 5'9")
14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10"
1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6'

If you have an average face you can get by if you are tall enough

However if you are just at the average height your face can't make up for much

Women want to feel like they are being dominated and protected, you'll often hear women say they want to "look up" when they have to kiss. If you can't give a woman that experience it doesn't really matter if you have a 7/10 face, you'll still struggle (depending on your height)

I'd much rather be a 6' guy with a 4/10 face, than a 5'7" guy with a 7/10 face

View attachment 521945

Height is just way more important

If you have an above average face and body, being average or below average height will kill all attraction for women (Taylor Lautner is 5'8" 1/2)

However if you have an average face and average body, but you are above average in height, especially in the 6ft sweet spot (of which only 15% of US males are in), it is very unlikely you will be rejected

Supporting Stats (Check Scientific Black Pill):
94+% of women will reject a man solely for him being "too short"
90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4"
65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7"
50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" (Average height for a man in the US is 5'9")
14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10"
1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6'

If you have an average face you can get by if you are tall enough

However if you are just at the average height your face can't make up for much

Women want to feel like they are being dominated and protected, you'll often hear women say they want to "look up" when they have to kiss. If you can't give a woman that experience it doesn't really matter if you have a 7/10 face, you'll still struggle (depending on your height)

I'd much rather be a 6' guy with a 4/10 face, than a 5'7" guy with a 7/10 face
That guy in pic is ridiculously short ,even manlets usually are taller than most femoids (Notice I said manlets and not turbomanlets). At that height it's over no matter what you look like.

Do you have examples of a ridiculously ugly but tall guy having a gf?

Not that I am disagreeing with you just discussing

Face > Height > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Anything else

Face matters the most. Height is an advantage when two handsome dudes are competing for the same mate. Most of the time height doesn't matter as much as face.

Its both, BUT height is what makes the man, without height your face is invisible, i can see the confusion because manlet for you guys are 175-180cm which isnt the truth, thats near average, absolutely normal height, manlet is under 172cm and death mode begins, you need chad face for 3/10 girls your height, under 165cm Godlike face cant save you.

Looking totally dominant. I wonder how many Stacies this dude fucked?

height> face until ur at least average height
then slowly starts swapping over by 6'6 or maybe when you height exceed 90% of men in your area, the % becomes 80% face and 20% height

height> face until ur at least average height
then slowly starts swapping over by 6'6 or maybe when you height exceed 90% of men in your area, the % becomes 80% face and 20% height
Tbh I was thinking about it. Height > face but being average height isn't as bad as being average looking.

I know its anecdotal, but every single tall lanklet I´ve ever encountered had undivided attention from women and a lot of female friends and gfs. One I knew in school actually looked like a fucking frog and did weed, but was tall and dated + fucked a juicy wide-hip blonde blue-eyed stacy-lite. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: I fapped to her insta numerous times (luckily she didn't post him, only in stories) Fucking suifuel. The only way lanklet can lose, it is if he loses hair, because HAIR = LIFE.

this too

Height is king. Face is secondary. There are more average and uglier (than her) dudes dating than shorter (than her) dudes.

Height is the cake. Face is icing on it. When you're a manlet like me you quickly look around and see all of the average and ugly tall men slaying while you don't even register in a woman's peripheral vision for her to notice the rest of you. A tall man is very quickly noticed - it's the first thing they pay attention to.

I know its anecdotal, but every single tall lanklet I´ve ever encountered had undivided attention from women and a lot of female friends and gfs. One I knew in school actually looked like a fucking frog and did weed, but was tall and dated + fucked a juicy wide-hip blonde blue-eyed stacy-lite. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: I fapped to her insta numerous times (luckily she didn't post him, only in stories) Fucking suifuel. The only way lanklet can lose, it is if he loses hair, because HAIR = LIFE.
Real truecel lanklets get no dates.

Height is king. Face is secondary. There are more average and uglier (than her) dudes dating than shorter (than her) dudes.

Height is the cake. Face is icing on it. When you're a manlet like me you quickly look around and see all of the average and ugly tall men slaying while you don't even register in a woman's peripheral vision for her to notice the rest of you. A tall man is very quickly noticed - it's the first thing they pay attention to.
thats a manlet cope, good looking manlets are slaying too you just chose not to take them into consideration

thats a manlet cope, good looking manlets are slaying too you just chose not to take them into consideration
You're not listening bro. The number of average tallfags having regular girlfriends far exceeds the number of handsome manlets. I'm choosing not to take them into consideration because it's just numerically incomparable. A random sampling when you spend a day outside looking at couples will tell you all you need to know.

[UWSL][UWSL]The face is, of course, more important, a 170cm tall chad will be easy to get girls, while tall normie will be without girls.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

That guy in pic is ridiculously short ,even manlets usually are taller than most femoids
Retard, did you not fucking read?

He's 5'8" 1/2 and the average height for a man in the US is 5'9"

Those women are just tall and/or probably wearing heels (which women often factor in when judging your height)

Face is king, if a women doesn't like looking at you, it's over, regardless of your height
Wrong

An average face is enough, and the average guy has an average face

An average height is not enough, the large majority of women want a 6ft guy and at best they'll "settle" for a 5'10" guy

So if your goal is to get laid you're screwed if you aren't above average in height

If your goal is to get a relationship you'll find a lot of women getting off of the cock carousel, ready to make you their betabuxx because their aren't enough tall guys to go around

Height doesn't matter, Face is everything.
I'm 6'3 confirmed truecel.

Takes whores out of the equation, You aren't living life as a manlet, tallfags are just here just feel better about themselves

I met some girl who was really small (looked like a hot loli) and she had a crush on some really short dude (he was still taller than her)
but he had a chad face.
therefor face > height by far.

I met some girl who was really small (looked like a hot loli) and she had a crush on some really short dude (he was still taller than her)
but he had a chad face.
therefor face > height by far.
C'mon just one example doesn't prove/disprove everything.

There are some curries (although rare as fuck) who have white gf so deny the racepill then

Nobody can see your face from up there
bait thread tho

In most cases, the taller dudes also happen to be the most attractive ones in terms of face. In the genetic lottery, if I had to choose between "being born tall" or "being born handsome but short" (like, below average in height), I would chose to be tall as the likelihood of having at least an ok-looking face is big

Face=height>race>frame>dick

While height is very important face still comes number one

Height is more initially important because alot of girls have height requirements but can't quantify face requirements beyond maybe a racial preference. Once you get to the average height range most girls find your height acceptable enough. This is what all the data shows.

Attachments

• heightpref.jpg
    heightpref.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 172
Height has a correlation with income as well

Height doesn't matter, Face is everything.
I'm 6'3 confirmed truecel.
Don’t say “height doesn’t matter” if you’re 6 foot 3 you mog my whole existence I’m a 5 foot 5 midget my life is fucked in every aspect because of it.

Face matters the most. Height is an advantage when two handsome dudes are competing for the same mate. Most of the time height doesn't matter as much as face.
this. face mogs

Height is more initially important because alot of girls have height requirements but can't quantify face requirements beyond maybe a racial preference. Once you get to the average height range most girls find your height acceptable enough. This is what all the data shows.
How old is that data? It puts 6ft as the ideal height

How old is that data? It puts 6ft as the ideal height
According to the source 2013. 6ft tall is "ideal" in a woman's mind because it has the reputation of being ideal, not because it actually is. It's seen as the start of tall or as tall in their minds. Weather it actually is or isn't is debatable. But it doesn't matter all the other data I've seen paints the same picture that once a guy gets to 6 feet tall pretty much 100% of women find it acceptable.

Last edited:

height is forever (technically), face degrades over time (temporary)

face degrades over time (temporary)
For foids yes. Not for men. Men's smv decreases very slowly after 30, whereas foid's smv goes in a freefall

Definitely height. Plastic surgery is easier and cheaper on the face, Another reason is that there are a lot of girls who are height fetishists who will date you regardless of your face if you are tall enough for them. Also a tall man stands out in a crowd, while a handsome face does not

Face>height. Can you imagine young Tom Cruise rotting in a dark room cause he can't get girls?

I am an ugly framelet weirdo and foids don't even know I exist. These guys saying height mogs face are completely delusional.
anyone who claims face> height is a brain-damaged retard whose brain is damaged so much from inceldom that he can't even think properly. height is above everything in inceldom, even the race and face. the only ones who are denying these facts are retarted tallfags like you.
you guys are simply giving an exception of genetic quality to the overall population and thinking that is the truth.
But of course, tallfags won't get what it means to be short. to qualify as an incel in the first place, you need to qualify as a male in the eyes of people. does it really matter if you're an incel or have chad genetics if you are not seen as a human?yeah. i thought so too

anyone who claims face> height is a brain-damaged retard whose brain is damaged so much from inceldom that he can't even think properly. height is above everything in inceldom, even the race and face. the only ones who are denying these facts are retarted tallfags like you.
you guys are simply giving an exception of genetic quality to the overall population and thinking that is the truth.
But of course, tallfags won't get what it means to be short. to qualify as an incel in the first place, you need to qualify as a male in the eyes of people. does it really matter if you're an incel or have chad genetics if you are not seen as a human?yeah. i thought so too
So explain my situation

Ok, larper.

If you’re at least 5’8 with a good face I don’t think it should be super difficult

5ft8 isn’t bad I know a 7/10 looking guy 5ft7 who is broke with a 10/10 gf