Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Face vs height: Give me your reasons to why you think one is more important?

• Thread starter Blackpillapologist
  • Start date
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★★
27d 9h 24m
As part of axiomatising the blackpill, the core aspects were face, height and race. Race is the most important of all 3 and if you deny this you haven't really researched much into blackpill.

However I see a lot of disagreements here about face vs height. Some put face > height and some other way around.

Explain your reason why you put one above the other?

I believe in face > height. Reason being that I have seen femoids say that they don't care about height as long as the guy is taller than her, and they weren't lying because the ones who said this also had a bf who was 5'8/5'9 (but taller than the girl)

Femoids also say that looks don't matter to them and personality above all else but unlike height I have never seen femoids who dated an ugly man with good personality.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Legend
★★★
91d 34m
Height only matters if a man has good frame and at least average face. An ugly lanklet weirdo is unfuckable.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
99d 19h 29m
height because plastic surgery is easier on the face

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Suicidemaxxing
★★★
35d 14h 40m
Height is what makes a Man imo
Tallfags with 4/10 faces can even get stacies sometimes, my previous oneitis was a really good-looking nordic jb, she could easily get a Chad, but her bf is a 6'5 lanklet framelet with lowtier-normie face

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★
1d 22h 29m
Face>height. Can you imagine young Tom Cruise rotting in a dark room cause he can't get girls?

NorthernWind said:
Height only matters if a man has good frame and at least average face. An ugly lanklet weirdo is unfuckable.

I am an ugly framelet weirdo and foids don't even know I exist. These guys saying height mogs face are completely delusional.

Last edited:
ArabSander

ArabSander

Recruit
★★
3d 9h 57m
Face ofcourse. a 6ft ugly faced bastard or a 5,7 pretty boy?
Saying plastic surgery will fix your problems is max cope, do you want to know why? first of all not everyone is able to pay for surgeries, second of all do you really think one surgery will fix all of your problems, you have to do multiple surgeries if you look really ugly, plus the fear factor of surguries and their complications.

Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

20yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
76d 5h 43m
Hikikomori_cel said:
Tallfags with 4/10 faces can even get stacies sometimes, my previous oneitis was a really good-looking nordic jb, she could easily get a Chad, but her bf is a 6'5 lanklet framelet with lowtier-normie face
This, tallfags just don’t want to be called out on their bullshit. The amount of tallfags on this site will make you wanna rope ngl.

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

★★★★★
27d 9h 24m
Hikikomori_cel said:
6ft 5 is literally the ideal height. A 6ft 5 Normie faced height guy getting a gf isn't a proof that height > face

It's like you getting average grades in all subjects in your test but exceptionally good in one so the overall GPA becomes good.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
150d 21h 43m
Blackpillapologist said:
As part of axiomatising the blackpill, the core aspects were face, height and race. Race is the most important of all 3 and if you deny this you haven't really researched much into blackpill.

However I see a lot of disagreements here about face vs height. Some put face > height and some other way around.

I believe in face > height. Reason being that I have seen femoids say that they don't care about height as long as the guy is taller than her, and they weren't lying because the ones who said this also had a bf who was 5'8/5'9 (but taller than the girl)

Femoids also say that looks don't matter to them and personality above all else but unlike height I have never seen femoids who dated an ugly man with good personality.

Height is just way more important

If you have an above average face and body, being average or below average height will kill all attraction for women (Taylor Lautner is 5'8" 1/2)

However if you have an average face and average body, but you are above average in height, especially in the 6ft sweet spot (of which only 15% of US males are in), it is very unlikely you will be rejected

Supporting Stats (Check Scientific Black Pill):
94+% of women will reject a man solely for him being "too short"
90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4"
65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7"
50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" (Average height for a man in the US is 5'9")
14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10"
1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6'

If you have an average face you can get by if you are tall enough

However if you are just at the average height your face can't make up for much

Women want to feel like they are being dominated and protected, you'll often hear women say they want to "look up" when they have to kiss. If you can't give a woman that experience it doesn't really matter if you have a 7/10 face, you'll still struggle (depending on your height)

I'd much rather be a 6' guy with a 4/10 face, than a 5'7" guy with a 7/10 face

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

★★★★★
27d 9h 24m
BlkPillPres said:
View attachment 521945

Height is just way more important

If you have an above average face and body, being average or below average height will kill all attraction for women (Taylor Lautner is 5'8" 1/2)

However if you have an average face and average body, but you are above average in height, especially in the 6ft sweet spot (of which only 15% of US males are in), it is very unlikely you will be rejected

Supporting Stats (Check Scientific Black Pill):
94+% of women will reject a man solely for him being "too short"
90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4"
65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7"
50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" (Average height for a man in the US is 5'9")
14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10"
1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6'

If you have an average face you can get by if you are tall enough

However if you are just at the average height your face can't make up for much

Women want to feel like they are being dominated and protected, you'll often hear women say they want to "look up" when they have to kiss. If you can't give a woman that experience it doesn't really matter if you have a 7/10 face, you'll still struggle (depending on your height)

I'd much rather be a 6' guy with a 4/10 face, than a 5'7" guy with a 7/10 face
That guy in pic is ridiculously short ,even manlets usually are taller than most femoids (Notice I said manlets and not turbomanlets). At that height it's over no matter what you look like.

Do you have examples of a ridiculously ugly but tall guy having a gf?

Not that I am disagreeing with you just discussing

B

BRCel123

Veteran
★★
24d 1h 58m
Face > Height > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Anything else

S

Sean

Diagnosed ADHD
★★★
4d 5h 4m
Face matters the most. Height is an advantage when two handsome dudes are competing for the same mate. Most of the time height doesn't matter as much as face.

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
151d 6h 31m
Its both, BUT height is what makes the man, without height your face is invisible, i can see the confusion because manlet for you guys are 175-180cm which isnt the truth, thats near average, absolutely normal height, manlet is under 172cm and death mode begins, you need chad face for 3/10 girls your height, under 165cm Godlike face cant save you.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Legend
★★★
91d 34m
Looking totally dominant. I wonder how many Stacies this dude fucked?

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
152d 18h 24m
Blackpillapologist said:
As part of axiomatising the blackpill
I like your gumption.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
291d 23h 53m
Blackpillapologist said:

height> face until ur at least average height
then slowly starts swapping over by 6'6 or maybe when you height exceed 90% of men in your area, the % becomes 80% face and 20% height

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

★★★★★
27d 9h 24m
Transcended Trucel said:
height> face until ur at least average height
then slowly starts swapping over by 6'6 or maybe when you height exceed 90% of men in your area, the % becomes 80% face and 20% height
Tbh I was thinking about it. Height > face but being average height isn't as bad as being average looking.

D

Deleted member 32544

Nobody is ever going to want me
-
24d 5h 1m
NorthernWind said:
I know its anecdotal, but every single tall lanklet I´ve ever encountered had undivided attention from women and a lot of female friends and gfs. One I knew in school actually looked like a fucking frog and did weed, but was tall and dated + fucked a juicy wide-hip blonde blue-eyed stacy-lite. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: I fapped to her insta numerous times (luckily she didn't post him, only in stories) Fucking suifuel. The only way lanklet can lose, it is if he loses hair, because HAIR = LIFE.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
291d 23h 53m
Hikikomori_cel said:
this too

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
152d 18h 24m
Height is king. Face is secondary. There are more average and uglier (than her) dudes dating than shorter (than her) dudes.

Height is the cake. Face is icing on it. When you're a manlet like me you quickly look around and see all of the average and ugly tall men slaying while you don't even register in a woman's peripheral vision for her to notice the rest of you. A tall man is very quickly noticed - it's the first thing they pay attention to.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Legend
★★★
91d 34m
gilescorey said:
I know its anecdotal, but every single tall lanklet I´ve ever encountered had undivided attention from women and a lot of female friends and gfs. One I knew in school actually looked like a fucking frog and did weed, but was tall and dated + fucked a juicy wide-hip blonde blue-eyed stacy-lite. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: I fapped to her insta numerous times (luckily she didn't post him, only in stories) Fucking suifuel. The only way lanklet can lose, it is if he loses hair, because HAIR = LIFE.
Real truecel lanklets get no dates.

B

BRCel123

Veteran
★★
24d 1h 58m
based_meme said:
Height is king. Face is secondary. There are more average and uglier (than her) dudes dating than shorter (than her) dudes.

Height is the cake. Face is icing on it. When you're a manlet like me you quickly look around and see all of the average and ugly tall men slaying while you don't even register in a woman's peripheral vision for her to notice the rest of you. A tall man is very quickly noticed - it's the first thing they pay attention to.
thats a manlet cope, good looking manlets are slaying too you just chose not to take them into consideration

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
152d 18h 24m
BRCel123 said:
thats a manlet cope, good looking manlets are slaying too you just chose not to take them into consideration
You're not listening bro. The number of average tallfags having regular girlfriends far exceeds the number of handsome manlets. I'm choosing not to take them into consideration because it's just numerically incomparable. A random sampling when you spend a day outside looking at couples will tell you all you need to know.

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
122d 7h 8m
Height>face

negativecel

negativecel

Recruit
★★
8d 11h 31m
The face is, of course, more important, a 170cm tall chad will be easy to get girls, while tall normie will be without girls.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
150d 21h 43m
Blackpillapologist said:
That guy in pic is ridiculously short ,even manlets usually are taller than most femoids
Retard, did you not fucking read?

He's 5'8" 1/2 and the average height for a man in the US is 5'9"

Those women are just tall and/or probably wearing heels (which women often factor in when judging your height)

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
15d 14h 48m
Face is king, if a women doesn't like looking at you, it's over, regardless of your height

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
150d 21h 43m
Rotter said:
Face is king, if a women doesn't like looking at you, it's over, regardless of your height
Wrong

An average face is enough, and the average guy has an average face

An average height is not enough, the large majority of women want a 6ft guy and at best they'll "settle" for a 5'10" guy

So if your goal is to get laid you're screwed if you aren't above average in height

If your goal is to get a relationship you'll find a lot of women getting off of the cock carousel, ready to make you their betabuxx because their aren't enough tall guys to go around

I

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★★★
33d 22h 25m
Height doesn't matter, Face is everything.
I'm 6'3 confirmed truecel.

S

Startheon

Major
★★
42d 10h 3m
Takes whores out of the equation, You aren't living life as a manlet, tallfags are just here just feel better about themselves

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★★★
21d 3h 39m
I met some girl who was really small (looked like a hot loli) and she had a crush on some really short dude (he was still taller than her)
but he had a chad face.
therefor face > height by far.

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

★★★★★
27d 9h 24m
Firefly said:
I met some girl who was really small (looked like a hot loli) and she had a crush on some really short dude (he was still taller than her)
but he had a chad face.
therefor face > height by far.
C'mon just one example doesn't prove/disprove everything.

There are some curries (although rare as fuck) who have white gf so deny the racepill then

D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
23d 17h 38m
Nobody can see your face from up there
bait thread tho

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★
40d 2h 52m
In most cases, the taller dudes also happen to be the most attractive ones in terms of face. In the genetic lottery, if I had to choose between "being born tall" or "being born handsome but short" (like, below average in height), I would chose to be tall as the likelihood of having at least an ok-looking face is big

Deleted member 18527

Deleted member 18527

Saw spear enthusiast
-
239d 20h 13m
Face=height>race>frame>dick

blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

5 foot 5
★★★
10d 13h 56m
While height is very important face still comes number one

the3rdwill

the3rdwill

Officer
★★
31d 17h 38m
Height is more initially important because alot of girls have height requirements but can't quantify face requirements beyond maybe a racial preference. Once you get to the average height range most girls find your height acceptable enough. This is what all the data shows.

Attachments

• heightpref.jpg
    heightpref.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 127
E

ewgna

Greycel
11h 10m
Height has a correlation with income as well

blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

5 foot 5
★★★
10d 13h 56m
IamLost said:
Height doesn't matter, Face is everything.
I'm 6'3 confirmed truecel.
Don’t say “height doesn’t matter” if you’re 6 foot 3 you mog my whole existence I’m a 5 foot 5 midget my life is fucked in every aspect because of it.

W

wei#3959

Admiral
123d 12h 55m
Sean said:
Face matters the most. Height is an advantage when two handsome dudes are competing for the same mate. Most of the time height doesn't matter as much as face.
this. face mogs

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

★★★★★
27d 9h 24m
the3rdwill said:
Height is more initially important because alot of girls have height requirements but can't quantify face requirements beyond maybe a racial preference. Once you get to the average height range most girls find your height acceptable enough. This is what all the data shows.
How old is that data? It puts 6ft as the ideal height

the3rdwill

the3rdwill

Officer
★★
31d 17h 38m
Blackpillapologist said:
How old is that data? It puts 6ft as the ideal height
According to the source 2013. 6ft tall is "ideal" in a woman's mind because it has the reputation of being ideal, not because it actually is. It's seen as the start of tall or as tall in their minds. Weather it actually is or isn't is debatable. But it doesn't matter all the other data I've seen paints the same picture that once a guy gets to 6 feet tall pretty much 100% of women find it acceptable.

Last edited:
S

speed700

Greycel
1h 31m
Blackpillapologist said:

height is forever (technically), face degrades over time (temporary)

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★★★★
46d 20h 34m
Hikikomori_cel said:

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
76d 9h 35m
NorthernWind said:
/thread

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

★★★★★
27d 9h 24m
speed700 said:
face degrades over time (temporary)
For foids yes. Not for men. Men's smv decreases very slowly after 30, whereas foid's smv goes in a freefall

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8