Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Face Ratings Do Not Matter, Only IOIs

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Women rate mens faces differently and have different standards.

Mods banned me for this fact. :feelstastyman: @Komesarj89

Just because you find someone ugly, doesn’t mean women do.

The only thing that should matter is if women give you IOIs and there is a lack of positive/ only negative reactions from them when they saw you in Highschool/College when standards are lowest.
@Transcended Trucel

Yep he’s spewing bluepilled garbage again to cope with his trueceldom.
How am I bluepilled? I literally said face matters. :feelskek:

Not really lol. Plenty of things are objectively unattractive and we know why.

Recessed jaw is unattractive on any face, prove me wrong
Outliers, 99% of people have average jaws yet not all of them get laid.

I suppose it would make sense that what looks to be a good looking man from another man's perspective may be different to from a woman's perspective.

I don't think it's dramatic, but I'd think it was the case to some degree.

I suppose it would make sense that what looks to be a good looking man from another man's perspective may be different to from a woman's perspective.

I don't think it's dramatic, but I'd think it was the case to some degree.
Look at Knajjd, foids were simping for him, calling him cute even though he was a 5’2 twink that raped a drunk slut once.

Not really lol. Plenty of things are objectively unattractive and we know why.
Women decide if you are ugly at the end of the day, not you or autistic raters on Looksmax. :feelstastyman:

A man may be objectively average or a htn but women may not like him because of their high standards.

Idk, this sounds like oofy doofy theory :feelssus:
How? If you are trucel, you should have zero positive experiences from women and only women’s ratings matter, that’s is obvious.

I see what you mean but I disagree tbh. Beauty is too objective

I gave you a warning for posting bluepilled nonsense. And you continue to do it. You are looking for a perm at this point.

Just ban him already, he’s a bluepilled faggot

Women decide if you are ugly at the end of the day, not you or autistic raters on Looksmax. :feelstastyman:
Yes and there are objective things that decide whether you are ugly

You can't tell me people don't find symmetry or a strong jaw attractive

it was over for me since 2nd grade

I have had positive experiences with girls but that doesn’t change the fact that I am unattractive.
ofcourse you bragging fakecel.

Look at Knajjd, foids were simping for him, calling him cute even though he was a 5’2 twink that raped a drunk slut once.

Oh he found a gf and stuff? Or?

And yeah that story is a bit concerning I hope it's not as bad as it sounds.

true, even some technically ugly faces by normal lookisn standards, appeal to certain foods and those ugly men then ascend.
View: https://youtu.be/f_IeKpy674I

example

Everything is about harmony :feelsaww:

This anti blackpill
Physical features that appear attractive and ugly serve a biological purpose.
If someone has facial asymmetry, for example a malocclusion, this indicates poor health and is therefore unattractive for reproduction because the offspring can be born sick.
If you are estrogenic/low T(childish face, framecel/wristcel and weak), it indicates that you are not macho enough, that is, you do not have the capacity to be protective, aggressive and hunter. Height is not related to testosterone but is another characteristic that indicates masculinity due to sexual dimorphism.

Last edited:
I gave you a warning for posting bluepilled nonsense. And you continue to do it. You are looking for a perm at this point.
"nah man, its not about looks man, you just gotta hold frame and be confident man"

How is this bluepilled? Mods on here are deranged from lack of roast beef flaps

Chad Goebbels

B4F4F822 226A 4B18 98B0 BB9B93739B28
D4C76823 433A 4891 89D2 9390C141C4B9

Yeah, at the end of the day it's the foid's reaction that matters. But face ratings will tell you what's your flaws and good feature. So at least you'll know where at you in looks scale.

Women rate mens faces differently and have different standards.

Mods banned me for this fact. :feelstastyman: @Komesarj89

The only thing that should matter is if women give you IOIs and there is a lack of positive/ only negative reactions from them when they saw you in Highschool/College when standards are lowest.
@Transcended Trucel

This is also something Wheat Waffles said in his video about face ratings "It doesn't matter if you think he's a Chad or not, toilets treat him like a Chad and that makes him a Chad". All the men and even all the toilets in the world could rate a man's face a "6/10" but if they grool their pants the moment they see him and laugh at random unfunny stuff he says he's a(n) 8~10/10.

I get 0 IOI's from toilets despite often being told that I'm "not ugly" whenever I asked a toilet friend if she would describe me as such. One called me "the perfect height", one told me that my D is much bigger than her boyfriend's when we were talking about size. But none of this matters, no toilet has ever been attracted to me so it doesn't matter what any toilet says if it doesn't materialise into actual interest.

Toilets also don't consciously rate men's faces and their conscious rating would be very different from their subconscious one.

View: https://youtu.be/azBEWpbtlxM

I'm an easy Sub-5, most men on this forum are. We wouldn't be so bitter against toilets if they treated us like other human beings (Normies) or like God's to be worshipped (Chad's). :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

:society:

Looksmax ratings don’t even correlate to sexual success: if they can’t properly rate male attractiveness , who else can? With 4 psl normies getting the same IOIs as 5 psl Chadlites. @Transcended Trucel

You agreed people here overrate men’s looks here, this proves men suck at rating other men.
OP is bang on point

You don't have to be a woman/a gay/a bisexual to be able to rate yourself or another male though. :incel:

It's the women who decide what's objectively attractive about men, not other men. I feel like we are talking in circles here.

Based as usual.
@Broly is shy and mentalcel because he received tons of IOIs from foids but couldn't do shit because of being pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back