Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL face needs to stop posting race bait threads he literally contradicts himself as a BBC

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
this dude likes to post race bait threads saying how BBC can't be volcel but out of all the black guys this 6'3 black dude must be autistic as fuck or the fact he is actually a slayer

yet another high iq catfishman thread

FakeandBBC is a known fakecel; the only difference between him and other fakes is that he makes redeemable content in his channel but he should stop the larp tbh

FakeandBBC is a known fakecel; the only difference between him and other fakes is that he makes redeemable content in his channel but he should stop the larp tbh

The man needs a Timeout

he needs to go sit in his corner.

Corner

The same guy that was towering over some foid? :lul::lul::lul:

Bbc

this is face right getting attacked by incels

for just being a BBC

I believe according to the rules it shouldn't matter where, isn't it so?

no it states in the rules no bragging on the forums.

i dont normally openly talk about it, i see no point in bragging since it doesnt help me in my situation currently

maybe there should be a different rank 'blackpilled normie' for sex havers who are blackpilled nonetheless

no it states in the rules no bragging on the forums.

i dont normally openly talk about it, i see no point in bragging since it doesnt help me in my situation currently
Actually according to the rules bragging outside of this forum can still get you warning or ban depending on how heavy it is.

Actually according to the rules bragging outside of this forum can still get you warning or ban depending on how heavy it is.

Those are the only screenshots that were posted, I havent bragged since.

Like I said I see no point in bragging.

You are literally contradicting yourself as a normie, why should past matter, people move on right?

Last edited:
Those are the only screenshots that were posted, I havent bragged since.

Like I said I see no point in bragging.

You are literally contradicting yourself as a normie, why should past matter, people move on right?
Actually "Why should the past matter?" is a very normie way of thinking, used even by a lot of post-wall hoes who find themselves a betabuxxer. As for me I like to remember the past.
What you say makes no sense and doesn't explain how I am contradicting myself, considering that I just showed you what's written in the rules. Also didn't you mention your past sex on that show you were a guest of as well? I genuinely don't remember.
Btw with all this I just mean to say that you should look in the mirror before calling other people out.

While FaceandLMS looks like Jay-Z and even has his "PEPSI bottle" penis as well- he lives in London where the male competition from international capitalism (aka Globalism) is too strong.

Also he is Endomorphic.

Interesting take, Mr. Shapiro.

I heard he fucked 5 white bitches in one night with his 9inch BBC

he lives in London where the male competition from international capitalism (aka Globalism) is too strong.

Salient point, face is high-inhib, high(er) IQ than most blacks, meaning he doesn't fit in because he acts "white", has a higher pitch voice than you'd expect from a 6'5 Tyrone, is obviously very non-NT etc etc.

He isn't strictly incel like some are here, hes just older and his spirit has been crushed by the blackpill and hes basically given up hope.

London is a fucking shit hole where you can't go 2 metres without some cunt throwing acid in your eyes or blowing himself up, whilst all the 5 million women that live there swipe the same 50 male tinder profiles and ignore everyone else. You have to work 10 hours a day because otherwise someone else desperate for you job will replace you, in a city with an infinite labor pool, and the cost of everything including housing is so high 90% of your paycheck goes to your rent. What little free time you get you spend in your shitty shoebox bedsit googling "exit bags" and cross referencing calendars for the most convenient time of the year to kill yourself.

Last edited:
Actually "Why should the past matter?" is a very normie way of thinking, used even by a lot of post-wall hoes who find themselves a betabuxxer. As for me I like to remember the past.
What you say makes no sense and doesn't explain how I am contradicting myself, considering that I just showed you what's written in the rules. Also didn't you mention your past sex on that show you were a guest of as well? I genuinely don't remember.
Btw with all this I just mean to say that you should look in the mirror before calling other people out.

Well im only referencing what normies say, when they tell incels to forget whats done in the past think about the present.

Samething goes with my supposed bragging that you are accusing me of. Referring to my past is pointless, doesnt mean anything.

Just because something worked 10 years ago wouldn't necessarily work again. I pretty sure you know things change.

So me bragging would not make sense, if you think bragging is talking about my experiences, then I dont know what to say then.

I mean does saying im not a virgin considered bragging? Cause I mostly refer to that.

I mean I can brag without the use of the internet, which shouldnt constitute anything regarding the rules of this forum.

Last edited:
Well im only referencing what normies say, when they tell incels to forget whats done in the past think about the present.

Samething goes with my supposed bragging that you are accusing me of. Referring to my past is pointless, doesnt mean anything.

Just because something worked 10 years ago wouldn't necessarily work again. I pretty sure you know things change.

So me bragging would not make sense, if you think bragging is talking about my experiences, then I dont know what to say then.

I mean does saying im not a virgin considered bragging? Cause I mostly refer to that.

I mean I can brag without the use of the internet, which shouldnt constitute anything regarding this forum.
First off, I am not primarily accusing you of bragging, as I don't really care about that particular matter in this situation. I was just pointing out that you should first think about yourself before calling out someone else about his supposed slaying. Anyway I don't make the rules here, if you look at the rules page you can easily see that what you refer to falls under that definition and it even specifically mentions long-past experiences. No point arguing with me over that since I did not write it and I'm merely showing you a fact.

First off, I am not accusing you of bragging, as I don't really care about that particular matter in this situation. I was just pointing out that you should first think about yourself before calling out someone else about his supposed slaying. Anyway I don't make the rules here, if you look at the rules page you can easily see that what you refer to falls under that definition and it even specifically mentions long-past experiences. No point arguing with me over that since I did not write it and I'm merely showing you a fact.
Huh? Who am I calling out? The fact im calling out @FACEandLMS for making a race bait thread saying how blacks are able to get white woman, then that makes you question @FACEandLMS legitimacy on this forum for even posting here.

If thats the case why is he incel then for calling out whitecels

FACE, you're a fakecel! I saw that pic of you hugging that girl who rejected your facebook-add later on!

FACE, you're so fucking AUTISTIC. Autism can make someone incel. You're an autistcel without being an incel!

smh.

For anyone who wants context on why CFM made this thread, I posted some ethnic-coping montage of Swedish women dating ethnics (not just blacks). I wanted to see if it would make White Nationalists angry at a) their own women or b) ethnic men. It was not to suggest that ethnics get white women, but that a subset of white women are free to date whoever they want and have no racial loyalty: i.e. white women date white men more because they look good and more than because they have tribe-loyalty. It was just a shitpost really but all of this was lost on our favourite high-IQ poster. Our favourite guy is a little overwhelmed by shades of meaning and other subtleties.

FACE, you're a fakecel! I saw that pic of you hugging that girl who rejected your facebook-add later on!

FACE, you're so fucking AUTISTIC. Autism can make someone incel. You're an autistcel without being an incel!

smh.

For anyone who wants context on why CFM made this thread, I posted some ethnic-coping montage of Swedish women dating ethnics (not just blacks). I wanted to see if it would make White Nationalists angry at a) their own women or b) ethnic men. It was not to suggest that ethnics get white women, but that a subset of white women are free to date whoever they want and have no racial loyalty: i.e. white women date white men more because they look good and more than because they have tribe-loyalty. It was just a shitpost really but all of this was lost on our favourite high-IQ poster. Our favourite guy is a little overwhelmed by shades of meaning and other subtleties.

Yea I wouldnt be posting that if I was a 6'3 tall black man

Its like a fakecel calling out other fakecels and posting it

Huh? Who am I calling out? The fact im calling out @FACEandLMS for making a race bait thread saying how blacks are able to get white woman, then that makes you question @FACEandLMS legitimacy on this forum for even posting here.

If thats the case why is he incel then for calling out whitecels
Well even if blacks can get white women it doesn't mean that he can I guess. I don't know what the discussion was about and I am not sure I understand.

Well even if blacks can get white women it doesn't mean that he can I guess. I don't know what the discussion was about and I am not sure I understand.
Oh??? So if that's the case why cant he get a white woman then?
Jfc you are low iq, you must be a femmoid, cant understand anything logical or have good observation

@knajjd

Oh??? So if that's the case why cant he get a white woman then?
Jfc you are low iq, you must be a femmoid, cant understand anything logical or have good observation

@knajjd
What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you drunk or what?

What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you drunk or what?
Yea actually woman in general cant think logically as stated in this video this guy made

You assumed that I was calling a man out for having sex or being a sex haver, you honestly missed the whole point in this thread, faceandlms is actually black for him to make a thread about black guys getting white woman proves he must be a fakecel or he is low iq.

Yea actually woman in general cant think logically as stated in this video this guy made

You assumed that I was calling a man out for having sex or being a sex haver, you honestly missed the whole point in this thread, faceandlms is actually black for him to make a thread about black guys getting white woman proves he must be a fakecel or he is low iq.

There is no absolute, even if black men can get white women it doesn't mean that all black men can do that. You have to consider success rates and percentages. I think that is obvious?
No hes just CFM
Well, you are right.

There is no absolute, even if black men can get white women it doesn't mean that all black men can do that. You have to consider success rates and percentages. I think that is obvious?

Well, you are right.

You need to stop posting in this thread, you are literally exposing yourself as a femmoid the more you type

London is a fucking shit hole where you can't go 2 metres without some cunt throwing acid in your eyes or blowing himself up, whilst all the 5 million women that live there swipe the same 50 male tinder profiles and ignore everyone else. You have to work 10 hours a day because otherwise someone else desperate for you job will replace you, in a city with an infinite labor pool, and the cost of everything including housing is so high 90% of your paycheck goes to your rent. What little free time you get you spend in your shitty shoebox bedsit googling "exit bags" and cross referencing calendars for the most convenient time of the year to kill yourself.

Based as fuck. Glad I moved out. Never looked back. Pure suicide fuel.

FaceandLMS certainly mogs me

smh.

White women are more racially loyal than women of other races even blacks, which is crazy because black women cant get anyone other than black men and white women can get whoever they want.

@FACEandLMS , I don't know what you look like (nor do I want to know), but I have nothing against you. I wish this dust up didn't have to happen.

@catfishman23 I thought Face said he was 5'4" on his Livestream about height.

@FACEandLMS has done such a wonderful job with his vids I'd still want him here even if he were a fakecel tbh.

6'3 9 inch cock bbc, how the fuck is he incel, face doesn't matter as much for black people as well

FaceandLMS is supremely autistic but he could still run big dick Omegle / tinder game, but he’s too autistic to even do that. He is a combination of mentalcel / locationcel who genuinely believes being black is a barrier to getting laid or relationship. If white is very easy mode, being black is easy mode. Black has the second highest SMV after white. I would not call him a fakecel, just a product of a mother who probably had a baby in her mid 30s and he has a few birth defects.
If you put a normie mind in face’s body it’s almost certain he could get laid. Not even due to personality but being NT is everything.

FaceandLMS is supremely autistic.

Isn't autism a legit cause for inceldom?
White women are more racially loyal than women of other races even blacks, which is crazy because black women cant get anyone other than black men and white women can get whoever they want.

They're not that loyal to you. You're basically your avatar to them.

Last edited:
Nah im talking about what you said my dude.

You essentially got blacked by faceandlms.

How does it feel to get blacked?
I just like his content a lot. The beautiful thing about this type of admiration is that it doesn't discriminate for race or looks the way sexual attraction does.