Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL face needs to stop posting race bait threads he literally contradicts himself as a BBC

I just like his content a lot. The beautiful thing about this type of admiration is that it doesn't discriminate for race or looks the way sexual attraction does.

So you like bbc then?

I just like his content a lot. The beautiful thing about this type of admiration is that it doesn't discriminate for race or looks the way sexual attraction does.

Catfishman is one in a million, eh?
@FACEandLMS , I don't know what you look like (nor do I want to know), but I have nothing against you. I wish this dust up didn't have to happen.

@catfishman23 I thought Face said he was 5'4" on his Livestream about height.

Don't worry. From time to time, Catfishman takes a swipe at me. I have to allow for his sporadic behaviour and just wait for him to go back to his happy place. Deep-down, he's an okay guy.

that was some other guy. Face is tall as fuck

I know he said he had a girlfriend at one point, but he has said over and over that he looks like a goblin, even after surgery. Oh well...

I know he said he had a girlfriend at one point, but he has said over and over that he looks like a goblin, even after surgery. Oh well...
Haven't seen his face, might be fakecel. Still makes the best blackpill content on youtube though.

What do you mean? I was referring to you with that phrase.

I was trying to talk to you on a higher level without being understood our special friend.

I was trying to talk to you on a higher level without being understood our special friend.

Still mogs my life and looks.

Catfishman is one in a million, eh?

Don't worry. From time to time, Catfishman takes a swipe at me. I have to allow for his sporadic behaviour and just wait for him to go back to his happy place. Deep-down, he's an okay guy.
Ofc I have to swipe at you, who am I supposed to attack thats relevant, im still triggered about what you said before.

You guys should duel it out

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    2 MB · Views: 30