Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Face matters more than height"

unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
The most important rule women have for men who want to date them is "Don't be short", not anything about looks.

Women are not just merely unwilling to date short men. Most women hate short men. They want short men dead, or at least in a lot of pain.

This website has hateful tweets by over 15,000 women against short men.

Read these tweets from twitter that women make about short men. Numerous women say that they wish short men would commit suicide or otherwise die. Hundreds of women express a hatred for short men in these tweets. Show me a website that shows tweets from women saying that ugly men should be dead. You can't! Show me a website with hundreds or thousands of tweets from women saying that ethnic men should be dead. You can't!

The toilets hate short men far more than they hate ugly men or ethnic men.

Last edited:
Yep I agree with you. I would appreciate if you also checked my outburst regarding this topic.

Height > Face, everyone knows that

Height > Face, everyone knows that
You're right that height>face, but I dispute your comment that everyone knows that. I've seen numerous members of this message board and other message boards claim that face is more important than height.

:yes::yes::yes: Short men arent even man in everyones eyes.
This. They are viewed as boys at best and at creepy meat-based automaton who should be made into a eunuch

You're right that height>face, but I dispute your comment that everyone knows that. I've seen numerous members of this message board and other message boards claim that face is more important than height.
Good point :feelsjuice:

I know very short friend but he's good looking he gets gf

Have you ever noticed that men don't think of unattractive toilets in the way that toilets think of short men? A Chad won't be willing to date an ugly toilet, but men don't express hatred to unattractive toilets.

There is no "lookism exposed" website showing thousands of tweets of men expressing hatred for ugly toilets.

Have you ever noticed that men don't think of unattractive toilets in the way that toilets think of short men? A Chad won't be willing to date an ugly toilet, but men don't express hatred to unattractive toilets.

There is no "lookism exposed" website showing thousands of tweets of men expressing hatred for ugly toilets.
When women get rejected by high value men they take out their anger on low value men. Those posts are there because by denigrating short men those whores want to express to the world that their smv is far above that of a short man.

Cope. Face > Height > Money

The heightpill is the most brutal blackpill I've learnt. Wholeheartedly agreed.

Femoids collectively and automatically assume every short man has napoleon complexity that's why they hate us so much
Also short men are perceived without the halo effect that tall men impose.
We are also perceived weaker and less capable and intelligent than our taller counterparts.
Part of the reasons why femoids would always select tall men is due to their egos

When women get rejected by high value men they take out their anger on low value men. Those posts are there because by denigrating short men those whores want to express to the world that their smv is far above that of a short man.
Those posts are there because those whores want to express to the world that they hate short men.

Femoids collectively and automatically assume every short man has napoleon complexity that's why they hate us so much
Also short men are perceived without the halo effect that tall men impose.
We are also perceived weaker and less capable and intelligent than our taller counterparts.
Part of the reasons why femoids would always select tall men is due to their egos

No. The toilets hate short men because they don't find short men attractive. Napoleon Complex is just an excuse. The Napoleon Complex is ridiculously overblown. Most short men are not like that at all.

OP, what do you consider short, btw?

For everyone who says that the OP is a straw man, look at posts #14 and #24 on this thread.

That's manlet cope. FACE >>>>>>>>>>>money>>>>>>>>>height

Your picture proves nothing. I am 5'1" and hideously ugly and lifetime dateless. I used to be so poor that I lived on the streets. I've walked next to a woman in a grocery store too. That means nothing.

Show me a "Lookism exposed" website that shows thousands of women tweeting that ugly men should be dead. You can't! Show me a website that shows thousands of women tweeting that poor men should be dead. You can't!

Over 15,000 women tweet hateful comments towards short men in the above link.

Because these short men (read when a toilet says "men" she means Chad's) aren't invisible in the eyes of a toilet. They're not telling shortcels to die, they're telling Chadlets to die. They don't even know that you exist if you're ugly. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Your picture proves nothing. I am 5'1" and hideously ugly and lifetime dateless. I used to be so poor that I lived on the streets. I've walked next to a woman in a grocery store too. That means nothing.

Show me a "Lookism exposed" website that shows thousands of women tweeting that ugly men should be dead. You can't! Show me a website that shows thousands of women tweeting that poor men should be dead. You can't!

Over 15,000 women tweet hateful comments towards short men in the above link.

Again, in the eyes of toilets us ugly men don't even exist. Chadlets have nice faces and toilets match them on Tinder, then they meet in person and feel "cheated" by his (lack of) height.

Ugly men like us, our height doesn't matter. Yeah I'm a short Manlet (Dutch standards, I'm 6'2 which is like 4'9~5'1 in other countries) and I've heard lots of toilets insult my face but only my toilet friends talked about my "disappointing height". :feelswhat::blackpill:

Again, in the eyes of toilets us ugly men don't even exist. Chadlets have nice faces and toilets match them on Tinder, then they meet in person and feel "cheated" by his (lack of) height.

Ugly men like us, our height doesn't matter. Yeah I'm a short Manlet (Dutch standards, I'm 6'2 which is like 4'9~5'1 in other countries) and I've heard lots of toilets insult my face but only my toilet friends talked about my "disappointing height". :feelswhat::blackpill:
You said you're 6'2" and a manlet. Is that a typo, or are you joking or what?

6'2" is one inch above average height in the Netherlands.

Both can save you from inceldom, it's so easy to avoid this nightmare. Only bottom of the barrel bums end up in this forum, truly unlucky fucks

Both can save you from inceldom, it's so easy to avoid this nightmare. Only bottom of the barrel bums end up in this forum, truly unlucky fucks
Face can't save a 5'1" guy like me from inceldom.

Height can compensate for lack of face far more than face can compensate for lack of height.

Last edited:
height = face. If you're tall but fuckugly you can still be an incel.

height = face. If you're tall but fuckugly you can still be an incel.
I've seen lots of women's dating ads that say "Looks don't matter, must be 6'0"+"

Is anyone else skeptical of the idea that 6'2" is considered to be a manlet in The Netherlands?

Timeless debate theory

If you’re at least average height then face matters way more, toilets would want a 5’9 Chad than a 6’4 unattractive man

Water is wet thread

I've seen lots of women's dating ads that say "Looks don't matter, must be 6'0"+"
By "looks don't matter" they mean "i will accept 5's and no lower"

You said you're 6'2" and a manlet. Is that a typo, or are you joking or what?

6'2" is one inch above average height in the Netherlands.
He's a troll or measured his height wrong.

I agree that height is important but you have to understand that most women are short. You need to be extremely short, to not be able to find a heightmatch at least. If your face isn't good or at least average. It's over regardless of your height.

thousands of women tweeting that ugly men should be dead. You can't!
Of course not, ugly men are invisible to foids. They don't even register as "men" at all in their brains.

Often I've read a foid saying "what a waste of a handsome face on a manlet".

I've never seen a foid saying "what a waste of a great skeleton on an uggo".

[UWSL]I admit maybe a 5/10 6"5 guy is not so involuntary but below 5/10 its over[/UWSL]