Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill THERE'S NO FUCKING POINT LIVING IF YOU ARE BELOW 5'10 IN A 1ST WORLD COUNTRY!

• Thread starter Deleted member 44283
  • Start date
Deleted member 44283

Deleted member 44283

Banned
-
AVERAGE ZOOMER IS 6FT IN MY COUNTRY AND I'M 5'8! WTF DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS HUH?

To make matters worse my older brother is 6'1 what the fuck went wrong with me huh? This is why I'm just going to LDAR and start NEETmaxxing. There's no point in putting any effort or contributing to this shit society that treats us less fortunate like dirt :feelsrope:.

I'm 17 now and the government here forces you to study until 18 so anyhow once my studies finish at 19, that's it I'm done. Then I will just NEETmaxx and drink or OD to death and end this pain and suffering.

Every single time I go outside I get mogged by tallfags with hot girlfriends :cryfeels:. People who say face matters more than height (not that I have either going for me) are completely delusional. I see 6'8 recessed jaw unhygienic tallfags with Stacy girlfriends all the time. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::blackpill:

And just look at this 6'5 cunt who wears lifts! WTF IT'S OVER AND AS A MATTER OF FACT NEVER BEGAN!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/50pniv/my_65_friend_who_uses_shoe_lifts_asked_me_to_use/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Last edited:
Ya standard normie white zoomers I see are 6'1-6'3.

That was fucking depressing to read

That whole subreddt isnl suifuel
It's also ragefuel, you even see fucks there finding unnecessary shit to complain about, always trying to look for attention and a major superiority complexes, Ive felt deranged the couple of times I've lurked on there, fucking subreddit should be bombed just like incel subs get targeted on Reddit. FUKKKKKKKK

AVERAGE ZOOMER IS 6FT IN MY COUNTRY AND I'M 5'8! WTF DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS HUH?

To make matters worse my older brother is 6'1 what the fuck went wrong with me huh? This is why I'm just going to LDAR and start NEETmaxxing. There's no point in putting any effort or contributing to this shit society that treats us less fortunate like dirt :feelsrope:.

I'm 17 now and the government here forces you to study until 18 so anyhow once my studies finish at 19, that's it I'm done. Then I will just NEETmaxx and drink or OD to death and end this pain and suffering.

Every single time I go outside I get mogged by tallfags with hot girlfriends :cryfeels:. People who say face matters more than height (not that I have either going for me) are completely delusional. I see 6'8 recessed jaw unhygienic tallfags with Stacy girlfriends all the time. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::blackpill:

And just look at this 6'5 cunt who wears lifts! WTF IT'S OVER AND AS A MATTER OF FACT NEVER BEGAN!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/50pniv/my_65_friend_who_uses_shoe_lifts_asked_me_to_use/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

What is a zoomer? What country do you live in?

5'8" is tall enough in America to get a pretty girlfriend if you are handsome. One of the prettiest women i've ever seen in my whole life has a husband that is 5'8".

What is a zoomer? What country do you live in?

5'8" is tall enough in America to get a pretty girlfriend if you are handsome. One of the prettiest women i've ever seen in my whole life has a husband that is 5'8".
Are you literally retarded? 1. you can google the definition of a zoomer. 2. I'm not talking about Jewmerica.

that was fucking BRUTAL

i had no idea tallfags had that much privelage holy fuck
I just thought it was the bare minimum a foid would ask for her to open her legs for you, but holy shit I didn't know it had so many other benefits, I think height is now t[UWSL]he same experience as attractiveness.[/UWSL]

It's fucking over for me dog

Last edited:
I just thought it was the bare minimum a foid would ask for her to open her legs for you, but holy shit I didn't know it had so many other benefits, I think height is not the same experience as attractiveness.

It's fucking over for me dog
:feelsrope:

Just be tall confirmed yet again

Are you literally retarded? 1. you can google the definition of a zoomer. 2. I'm not talking about Jewmerica.
Ok I won't read your threads or give you feedback any more

Y does everyone keep saying avg zoomer height is 6'1"? There's no way with all the soy and mutt genes around:feelsUgh:

Y does everyone keep saying avg zoomer height is 6'1"? There's no way with all the soy and mutt genes around:feelsUgh:
Nah it's 6 flat here in Finland although in the US it's like 5'10 1/2.

As a 6'0 zoomer, i can confirm it is beyond ovER for guys who are below 6'2.

Brutal. It nevER began for manlets :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back