Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "eye contact practice" truecels will NOT be able to watch this without SHAKING [WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK]

I got bored and stopped the vid its just pixels on a screen anyway

I don't know why but I honestly feel like more of an autist when I make eye contact with people versus when I don't, something about it just feels so uncomfortable

me watching this video

20240620 165726

I'm used to intimidatemaxxing normies with my gaze so it wasn't really a contest. I only looked away 1 time when she was laughing, but she looked away 2 times so I won.

I got a bit turned on in the beginning I think, but throughout the vid it subdued.

I'm used to intimidatemaxxing normies with my gaze so it wasn't really a contest. I only looked away 1 time when she was laughing, but she looked away 2 times so I won.

I got a bit turned on in the beginning I think, but throughout the vid it subdued.

It's not really about not looking away, even if you keep looking - I surely did - it gave me all sorts of emotions

It's not really about not looking away, even if you keep looking - I surely did - it gave me all sorts of emotions
I just got turned on a bit and dick was getting hard but it went away quickly, didn't experience emotions tbf

Im gonna sound soy, first time i watched this video i felt like utter shit realizing that no foid will ever look at me this way.

Im gonna sound soy, first time i watched this video i felt like utter shit realizing that no foid will ever look at me this way.

Matt Barnes Yes GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

watched this on mute and got bored. stop falling for these choreographed feel sad videos. she had a cock in her mouth minutes before filming this

My face scrunched up and I had to turn it off. She loooks uncanny.

Her expression looks like her bf just beat her up or sth jfl

I used to jack off looking in her eyes... I would coom for her tiny smiles...

But, eventually we grew apart... She had nothing to bring to the table but a pretty face...

It was hard going past a minute I was feeling sexual towards her:reeeeee:

Realistically no one is staring at you while they talk to you. It’s not an autistic trait. It’s fuckin weird to talk to someone and stare at there eyes the whole time

I got bored and stopped the vid its just pixels on a screen anyway
tbhngl

IRL is much different. She'll frown, look away, and then she'll tell her boyfriend that this creep is uncomfortably staring at her. Now you have a potential fight on your hands, because you wanted to practice making eye contact. JFL

I don't even look people in the eyes anymore. Being neet corroded my attention spab and social skills

Try fapping and then staring at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back