Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment eye color and job chart

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
post how accurate u this eye color and job chart js. I want to see how accurate this diagram is.
C8BCFAEC 396F 4A3C B8BF F1B94D31843D

imo it is cope in modern era but maybe 100-300 years ago it was legit

I’m a T10 NEET

post how accurate u this eye color and job chart js. I want to see how accurate this diagram is.
View attachment 613424

imo it is cope in modern era but maybe 100-300 years ago it was legit
Yeah bro all the founders of religion born in the Middle East and South/East Asia and the southern European rulers of Rome all had ice blue eyes :feelshaha::feelshaha: JFL what is this

Yeah bro all the founders of religion born in the Middle East and South/East Asia and the southern European rulers of Rome all had ice blue eyes :feelshaha::feelshaha: JFL what is this
Obviously. It's a meme chart.

I feel like this chart was created by some 14 y.o lookism user

Only holes gauge using simple phenotypical characteristics.

Maianga kid resize

Eye6

Dude that's the eye color vs social class chart from Brandon Sanderson's stormlight archive series. Read the first book years ago in college.

Its a society with eye color based racism.

Dude that's the eye color vs social class chart from Brandon Sanderson's stormlight archive series. Read the first book years ago in college.

Its a society with eye color based racism.
damn, I was supposed to read that series at one point. Now more interested in it

I'm D40. I think this is still true, look at every western politician that has some power, almost all of them have blue eyes. Also, almost every giga influential person in history had lightly colored eyes (Hitler, Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great (although he had heterochromia))

T30 Every paying job I've had has been 2nd last row tier

I mean, I like to write so…