Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

eye area is everything

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-

kope. rami malek has a shit tier eye area which would make almost anyone truecel but compensates with a godlike lower third and is chadlite.

Jaw and lower mouth is what kills me. I guess everyone has unique flaws.

Just be Goku theory.

Subhuman scleral show, it never began for Goku.

I have a good eye zone but I am kv at the age of 23 yo

Tenshinhan has the best eye area.

I hate these type of threads. You must be a fucking moron to believe this shit. What matters is your facial harmony. Don't let looksmax.org faggots fool you. There was this guy a couple of days ago bragging about his eye area. The rest of his face was shit.

I hate these type of threads. You must be a fucking moron to believe this shit. What matters is your facial harmony. Don't let looksmax.org faggots fool you. There was this guy a couple of days ago bragging about his eye area. The rest of his face was shit.
Cope. Eye area can make or break a face.

EVFNTnI

Capture

kope. rami malek has a shit tier eye area which would make almost anyone truecel but compensates with a godlike lower third and is chadlite.

Cope he's ugly

having wide skull is everthing

I have mild upper eyelid exposure which gives the illusion that my eyebrows are high-set when they're not. It's over.