Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Extremely PROFOUND realization. THIS DANGEROUS TRUTH must be heard by all of humanity. EGO SHATTERING realization. Life will never be the same again.

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
I think women... don't really like men. I think they just like how they can be USEFUL to them.

Also I think women might prefer sexually attractive guys to physically deformed guys?

I am... concerned.

Does anybody else like Pewdiepie or Markipliar? Anybody want to play COD or Halo?

Last edited:
I don't like Markiplier

PewDiePie is tolerable I watch his vids when I got nothing else to do

do women even like chads? or do they just like the lust they feel for chads?

I watched Markiplier in 2014/2015 tbh. Mogs me because hapa

Last edited:
Pewdiepie is alright with meme content. But I can't tolerate how much his cucked fanbase simps for him and his wife.

Last edited:
I think women hate themselves for liking Chad.
Hence the complaint about white supremacy, patriachy and toxic masculinity.

By this principle, we wouldn't ever interact with a woman if it weren't for our dicks pulsing for them. There is nothing to want from them other than their wet holes. If I want to talk with someone that has a personality or worth creating a bond with, I'll stick to my male friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back