Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Extremely potent ERfuel for shortcels.

(This is a joke, fucking glowniggers)

Damn and most of this was 12 years ago, imagine how bad it is now with tiktok.

Funny that these posts are over 10 years old.

All these foids already have interracial kids of unknown sirage, 10+ strains of untreatable HPV eating their vulvas away, extreme crushing debt, and a betabuxx oofie doofie betabuxx orbiter to exploit.

Damn and most of this was 12 years ago, imagine how bad it is now with tiktok.
Funny that these posts are over 10 years old.

All these foids already have interracial kids of unknown sirage, 10+ strains of untreatable HPV eating their vulvas away, extreme crushing debt, and a betabuxx oofie doofie betabuxx orbiter to exploit.
10x worse now, just head over to r/shortguys. Posts like that get millions of likes on TikTok.

and yet all my short normies fake friends are simps...
hopefully in the future one of them gets heart broken and starts mass murdering these girls

10x worse now, just head over to r/shortguys. Posts like that get millions of likes on TikTok.
I’m so glad fentanyl made in chinese labs is slowly culling these vain troglodytes :feelshaha:

I’m so glad fentanyl made in chinese labs is slowly culling these vain troglodytes :feelshaha:
Based.

These mere foids have got the nerve to be confident. They are no longer at risk because most males are cucks. Let the Chinese take them out.

(in COD MW2)

Incel trait: You align your pfp rifle at the normie/foid whenever you consume ragefuel.

Last edited:
@LeFrenchCel worth getting pinned?

IT won't touch this.

IncelTear(s)

The same can be said about short foids: don't waste your height on short foids. Short foids are breeding machines for shortcels, since most short dudes are excluded from reproduction.

IT won't touch this

I simply only have too exist for them too hate me.

it was over from the start shortfags :fuk:

it was over from the start shortfags :fuk:

-​

bigguyharsh

Greycel​

JoinedFeb 22, 2024Posts1

We gonna lynch you if you don't respect shortcels.

Last edited:
We live in a clown world

I already had this saved months ago , And i fucking hate this cope height deniers "oh bro if you are 5'5 and with a good face you will do fine" STFU niggERs we will not do find at all

And i fucking hate this cope height deniers "oh bro if you are 5'5 and with a good face you will do fine"
They are all lanklets who failed on easy mode.

IT will obviously ignore this

IT will obviously ignore this
An excuse for foid behaviour will be always found . They will say : a short man hurted her . While they will not say the same for us . That's how it work

Jokes on you I felt nothing reading this too blackpilled to gaf
one piece manga GIF

2012 was the release year of Tinder, Right?