Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Extremely potent ERfuel for shortcels.

Same. I hardly care what foids think (only use it as ERfuel). How tall are you?
5'4 :feelskek: :feelskek: :fuk: :fuk:
One Piece Cry GIF by TOEI Animation UK

Result: How dare you be confident? Ugh!
Only Chads and foids are allowed to be confident.

Chad does something: confident and masculine.
Foid does same thing: You go queen!
Manlet does same thing: overcompensating Napoleon Complex.

Only Chads and foids are allowed to be confident.

Chad does something: confident and masculine.
Foid does same thing: You go queen!
Manlet does same thing: overcompensating Napoleon Complex.
Nobody ever thinks "Wow, he's so confident despite being short, what an admirable guy! *panties get wet*"

Nothing new. I'm 5'7, actually the shortest guy I know IRL. But here I see some are 5'4 or 5'1, that's just brutal.
I'm 5'5", shortest guy (non-migrant living in the West) I know is like 5'6".

I'm 5'5", shortest guy (non-migrant living in the West) I know is like 5'6".
Brutal, 80% women reject 5'5 guys, and even if you found some 4'8 foid, your kid would be a turbo manlet. Never even began.

Brutal, 80% women reject 5'5 guys, and even if you found some 4'8 foid, your kid would be a turbo manlet. Never even began.
It's not even that. It's society itself. Had it ranted to my face by a relative that short men are stain on society. Just 100 years ago you would have been respected based on the merit of your actions. Now you just need to be tall and ox-muscled, and preferably not curry. You can be a thug or serial killer or whatever, doesn't matter what you achieve in life, only your physical attributes matter. This is why we need Total Normie Death.

Watch these faggots on Reddit worship this 6'9" tallfag serial killer or ignore and downplay his actions. He was already let off once for murder after only 6 years because of they decided to [falesly] diagnose him paranoid schizophrenia (halo effect).

Between May 1972 and April 1973, Kemper killed eight people. He would pick up female students who were hitchhiking and take them to isolated areas where he would shoot, stab, smother, or strangle them. He would then take their bodies back to his home, where he decapitated them, performed irrumatio on their severed heads, had sexual intercourse with their corpses, and then dismembered them.

Kemper again brought his victims' bodies back to his mother's house; this time he beheaded them in his car and carried the headless corpses into his mother's house to have sexual intercourse with them. He then dismembered the bodies, removed the bullets to prevent identification, and discarded their remains the next morning. Some remains were found at Eden Canyon a week later, and more were found near Route 1 in March.

Kemper hid his mother's corpse in a closet and went to drink at a nearby bar. Upon his return, he invited his mother's best friend, 59-year-old Sara Taylor "Sally" Hallett, over to the house to have dinner and watch a movie. When Hallett arrived, Kemper strangled her to death.

While staying with his mother, Kemper attended community college in accordance with his parole requirements and had hoped to become a police officer, though he was rejected because of his size—at the time of his release from Atascadero, Kemper stood 6 feet 9 inches (2.06 m) tall—which led to his nickname, "Big Ed". Kemper maintained relationships with Santa Cruz police officers despite his rejection from joining the force and became a self-described "friendly nuisance" at a bar called the Jury Room, a popular hangout for local cops.

And society would ostracize me for hating the serial killer, or other thugs like Meeks or Floyd because they worship serial killers and criminals. Normies worship serial killers as long as they are tall and attractive and not conservative. They are all degenerates. Total Normie Death.

Here's another 6'4"/6'6" they support because he's a tallfag, he's a niggER and serial criminal.
They worship thugs. Total American Death.

Between 1997 and 2005, Floyd served eight jail terms on various charges, including drug possession, theft, and trespass. In one of these cases, Floyd was convicted of possessing half a gram of crack cocaine in 2004 based on the sole testimony of police officer Gerald Goines. In 2007, Floyd faced charges for aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon; according to investigators, he had entered an apartment by impersonating a water department worker and barging in with five other men, then held a pistol to a woman's stomach and searched for items to steal. In May 2019, Floyd was detained by Minneapolis police when an unlicensed car in which he was a passenger was pulled over in a traffic stop. Floyd was found with a bottle of pain pills. Officers handcuffed him and took him to the city's third police precinct station. Floyd told police he did not sell the pills and that they were related to his own addiction. In 2019, Floyd worked in security at the El Nuevo Rodeo club, where police officer Derek Chauvin also worked off-duty as a security guard. In 2020, Floyd was working part-time as a security guard at the Conga Latin Bistro club, and began another job as a delivery driver. He lost the delivery driver job in January, after being cited for driving without a valid commercial license and for being involved in a minor crash.

This tallfag nigger is being worshipped on every other street in America.

"you dodged a bullet bro"
"those bitches are shallow bro"

Brutal. Am 5'5".
5´9 here and believe me, those 4 inches difference doesn´t mean jack shit.
I get treated the same way as you, in the dating market.
these whores are delusional.

5´9 here and believe me, those 4 inches difference doesn´t mean jack shit.
Tbh it does make a difference. I agree that with Tinder thots it won't make a difference because they're braindead and 6ft only.
5'5" is the start of being woman-height and society itself (not just foids) mock you for it, since you are visibly short.

Tbh it does make a difference. I agree that with Tinder thots it won't make a difference because they're braindead and 6ft only.
5'5" is the start of being woman-height and society itself (not just foids) mock you for it, since you are visibly short.
Im just trying to help man.
Last resort would be leg lengthening surgery, where I live it is included within insurance if you are a certain height..

if you are 5´5 barefoot make sure you wear NIKE AF1, cause the the soles are thick

Im just trying to help man.
Thanks bro :feelsautistic:, it actually means a lot to me.
if you are 5´5 barefoot make sure you wear NIKE AF1
Yeah, I have semi-chunky shoes that give just over 1 inch.
Last resort would be leg lengthening surgery
Tbh while I do post about it online as ERfuel and because it disadvantages me, I am schzoid enough not to care what anyone thinks about height. Until recently, I used to wear thin-soled shoes for better stability.

Just imagine wasting my time with what a random woman said in social media

The empathetic gender

Foids are demonic entities.

This looks old. It will be far worse now. It's fucking over.

"MUHHHHH FACE>HEIGHT"

"MUHH 6'2 IS THE MINIMUM TODAY TO ASCEND"

The replies now: MUUHH POSTS ARE A DECADE OLD

Last edited:
It's all 6ft fakecels who failed life on easy mode. They can blame it on "face" or "frame" or "wrist" or something that is somewhat subjective and non-quanitfiable. Oh boo hoo, you can wrap your thumb and index finger your wrist. It's over.
At 30 they will regret wasting their youth here.