Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] [Extremely Hard To Swallow Edition] This is your average 2021”cel”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban every weeb tranimecel

What is that you ask?

Its the equivalent to a secular humanist saying “Merry Christmas!” to someone on or around December 25th.

In other words just because the secular humanist uses the Christian terminology it doesn’t suddenly make him a believer in Christ or Christianity.

From his perspective he just used a soulless, capitalistic, pop culture term to be nice to someone on or around a holiday many people find special.

Thus saying nice or encouraging things to Bretty boy doesn’t mean what you think it means there.

Or as the Jew Freud would put it…

“Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar”.

So how was I supposed to interpret it? This is literally all the information I had up to now, despite people asking for it. "Rules can be bent" and "People want you back." The autism explanation you're only just now giving. Despite people asking. You're telling me "Don't look to deep into what I said in that appeal thread" when I don't have any other information, that leaves with with essentially fucking nothing. Despite people asking.

And you say "accusations" to me. All any of us wanted were answers.

Here's the original source of this picture, it's from lookism.net "rate me" thread

View attachment 521265

Post was made by the user PheneZ, account age: Jul 24, 2018.

And here's what the poster on lookism.net actually said about themselves.

View attachment 521264

Two things can be concluded:
1- Either PheneZ and Itsneverbegan2021 are the same person suffering from multiple personality disorder
2- Or itsneverbegan2021 is just an attention-seeking troll using someone else's picture.
He said the exact same things to me in the pm about how no women showed him interest and he was a virgin, then he dropped all of that and said he was a slayer instead. He also posted that lookism thread here

that is i and yes its over

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

What's with this trend of normies signing up here and pretending they have it just as bad. Is there really such a lack of men-only space on internet they feel the need to come and larp here?

There is only few users I know are incel here the rest are a question mark probably half of you are moggers IRL fucking stacies JFL :feelsrope::feelsrope:

LARP or not, fucking ban that faggot

absolute state of .is
D6A2EB57 AC1A 4E23 8223 D0E3B329E963

What is he is legit? What if he is indeed interested in the truth bombs that you don't get elsewhere?
Hah, the boomer coper has arrived.

If you really wanted answers as badly as you claim all of you would have began mass PMing Serge for them.

You know?

Our forum admin and site creator.

Yet for some strange reason everyone seems to be too afraid to directly engage Serge.

Not my problem.

I can’t force you to face your fears, I can only perhaps identify them, point them out and hope you all will somehow find the strength to overcome them.

That said I’ve figured out where your misconception came from and it was one of my own once I first became a mod until Serge set me straight about it ie I myself used to believe public opinion did or should have an effect on our moderating decision process but again that only ever does on those rare occasions Serge puts up a community opinion poll topic to change or better enforce this or that rule etc, etc.

Also most of my most vicious critics such as penguin boy were tearing into me over the Bretty situation having absolutely no mercy or allowance for the fact that I was a new mod at the time, largely untrained and essentially unfairly forced into the horrible Bretty boy situation by poor circumstance and misunderstandings.

Had the elder mods been around and heavily active for at least a month or two until AIJD and I got our bearings and were fully brought up to speed on things it’s very likely the Bretty situation wouldn’t of become the clusterfuck that it ultimately became.

I also had the disadvantage of not having AIJD around much right after we were modded as unfortunately just about right when that happened for us he experienced a family tragedy that took him out of the game/mod rotation for about a month leaving basically Serge and myself a total newbie mod as pretty much the only two people actively running the site.

Sure Master, cocksucker and the rest were/are still around and a little bit helpful at times but we’re talking like only once or twice a week here if that.

Meanwhile dickheads like Azaylias were screaming accusations, demands and insults at me as though I were a seasoned mod just actively trolling and fucking with everyone for my own personal shits n’ giggles rather than what I was actually doing ie trying to get my shit together and learn the ropes of how ol Serge wanted things done.

Hold on. You're neglecting the point that, according to you, you already did answer this. I asked you.

I didn't ask Serge about this because you were the mod that freed him. Nobody talks to Serge, why should we? The mod that makes the arrest/doesn't make the arrest has always been the sufficient party because moderations are up to moderator discretion. As it goes in Ban Discussion, nobody there asks Serge and nobody there gets answers from Serge unless he himself was the guy who addressed the ban/unban.

I did want answers. And I did ask. And so did Dreg, and so did a lot of people. I asked in the very thread you gave your answer in, and that's the answer I went with. Your speech about decisions being made outside of the rules, that was your whole entire answer.

You said in Bretty's appeal thread...

"Many including myself would like to give you another chance." What is that, if not public opinion? I don't know if anyone PM'd you. But @Dregster666 actually asked you. If you're saying "You guys aren't asking, if you would just ask I would tell," that's not true. Because Dreg asked and that was the best answer you could give.
What did I ask

Wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.