Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL EXTREMELY bluepilled cuck in /r/relationships wants to keep his cheater gf living with him

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

J
F
L

Not only has she been cheating throughout the relationship, but OP wants to be a cuck doormat and let her keep living in his apartment because he “worries about her.” He even admits she is way more attractive than him.

If I was him I would just go super saiyan on that cheating bitch and tell her to fuck off

i would legit rob this cuck and take all his things for the bantz. Sounds like a right pussy.

lol at this world, cucks like that easily get girlfriends reeeeeee

Fuckin cuck, I don't even want to read the shiity advice the normies and rosties gave him.

What is the IQ level required to ask such a question? His testosterone levels must be sub-200 ng/dl.

Galactic Level JFL. God, what simps do for a little pussy is so pathetic.

JFL at being this much of an enabling cuck.
r/relationships is a cesspit that embodies all that i don't like about society.

WipHYt8.gif
WipHYt8.gif
WipHYt8.gif

WipHYt8.gif
WipHYt8.gif
WipHYt8.gif
WipHYt8.gif
WipHYt8.gif
WipHYt8.gif

WipHYt8.gif
WipHYt8.gif
WipHYt8.gif

WipHYt8.gif
WipHYt8.gif
WipHYt8.gif

WipHYt8.gif
WipHYt8.gif
WipHYt8.gif

this cuck must receive a 7.62mm to the head with immediate effect

He needs to be thrown off an airplane.

Is this real? Looks like from a film special effects
It's real and not even that unnerving. I've seen videos of cartels chopping off the limbs of live people

Funkytown

And tbh he got it good, a bullet to the head instadead is your best hope
I've seen worse than funky town. There's some new videos, 2 de-limbings followed by beheadings and two flayings including cutting the beating heart out of someone

I've seen worse than funky town. There's some new videos, 2 de-limbings followed by beheadings and two flayings including cutting the beating heart out of someone

Haven't seen the flaying but I think I've seen the others you mean, funkytown is just the most iconic for me

Haven't seen the flaying but I think I've seen the others you mean, funkytown is just the most iconic for me
I'm completely desensitized to violence. I watched my first Iraq war beheading back when I was in highschool, many years ago (think 2002 or so) and I've seen so much gore and violence that it makes me feel nothing. Czechclear, The Armstrong beheading, Isis burning alive execution - these wouldn't even elevate my heart anymore.

Dead inside.

Are you sure this guy is not a troll? Look at his replies. How a guy can be so dumb? How is it possible? Holy Fuck!

3JLR_s.png

Spiritual Collapse 101.

If I was him I would just go super saiyan on that cheating bitch and tell her to fuck off

Dude. 5 years down the drain. Super saiyan at the very least would be beating the shit out of her. If I paid for a foids college, and she cheated on me, I probably would have intense urges to murder her.

Being cucked as a male is the new wave boyos.

Are you sure this guy is not a troll? Look at his replies. How a guy can be so dumb? How is it possible? Holy Fuck!

3JLR_s.png
He’s not a troll this guy is so far gone it’s sad.

I'm not reading anything from r/relationships.

Most likely a troll, if not then he should be killed

First of all, lol this is why you don't have relationships so young. If you're under 30 you shouldn't have a relationship, you should just be banging away different women and not committing to them.

This is what happens when you get into a relationship at 16 lol. Both of them never had anyone else, never had sex with anyone else, so of course they get bored and start looking elsewhere. People are so fucking stupid, they need to get redpilled to the truth of not being in any relationship period if you're under 30.

It's real and not even that unnerving. I've seen videos of cartels chopping off the limbs of live people
It's even less shocking now that I know it's real, probably because I thought it was fake or from a movie at first