Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based EXTREMELY based ricecel silences a bunch of obnoxious Stacies

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
This is LIBRARY!!! :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:
Balls of steel, confidence on roids tbh

But now normies are mocking him and trying to turn him into an internet meme. Eventually it will destroy his life.

Imagine if a 9/10 cracknog chad did the same thing.

first non cucked ricecel I've seen ngl

A new hERo
it's over for him tbh

Riceman should return and rule over Europe and the USA

Idk why all the comments keep repeating the same lie. She is clearly asking "Who's university is this?" and no one mentions Beijing. Talk about a Freudian slip

just watched the vid. so where are the stacys?

And a meme was born.

But seriously what are these retard foids chanting about now?
Toilets are so fucking dumb and loud and childlike, they just stomp around like toddlers chanting stupid slogans everywhere, desperate for attention.
I bet none of those fuckwit toilets have even been in a library before, or read a book.

And a meme was born.

But seriously what are these retard foids chanting about now?
Toilets are so fucking dumb and loud and childlike, they just stomp around like toddlers chanting stupid slogans everywhere, desperate for attention.
I bet none of those fuckwit toilets have even been in a library before, or read a book.
Something about Trump :feelsseriously:

Something about Trump :feelsseriously:

JFL yeah let’s go and disturb a bunch of studycels.
Also it’s good that it was an Asian guy who did this because they can’t fight back or they’re racist (according to their SJW belief system). If it had been a white guy then it would have been patriarchal white male oppression and would have caused a riot and been on the news.

But now normies are mocking him and trying to turn him into an internet meme. Eventually it will destroy his life.

Normies mercilessly take revenge on any subhuman who dares stand up to their soy bullshit.

Respect to st librarycel. Fucking hate when foids think the world revolves around them, this dude actually values education unlike entitled foids

Imagine if a 9/10 cracknog chad did the same thing
If chad did it he would instantly become a celebrity

White af with a badass tan to make normies think I am outgoing
It's hard being a white minority here despite being the only real incels

White is still the most superior race. So being incel as a white is quite shameful

I guess he is talking about this forum and the west in general where whites are the majority. We don't know how many incels China has and we can't know.

despite that most real incels are white
I wouldnt say so. Maybe because you are associating only with whites. Other groups have their shut in losers too, you just don't know about them or notice them as much
I guess he is talking about this forum and the west in general where whites are the majority. We don't know how many incels China has and we can't know.

Majority of this forum is non white

first non cucked ricecel I've seen ngl

he can’t be cucked if he can’t pussy to begin with. As a ricecel I’m pretty sure all he does is study eat and sleep. No social skills. No pussy. Nothing. Just another ricecel who thinks standing up for Chad will get him points. No one is going to fuck him and his recessive fucking genes.
JFL yeah let’s go and disturb a bunch of studycels.
Also it’s good that it was an Asian guy who did this because they can’t fight back or they’re racist (according to their SJW belief system). If it had been a white guy then it would have been patriarchal white male oppression and would have caused a riot and been on the news.

that's basically the entire existence of ricecels. To serve chads so their Chad cocks can get wet with pussy juice while us ricecels get castrated and become eunuchs for life.
Please don't tell me you are ethnic :what:

OP definitely ethnic. I’m ethnic and I wholeheartedly disagree with him. It should be the other way around. Chads and Tyrones need to come invade Rice, Chink, Jap, and Gook lands so our offspring can stop the rabbit hole we are going down full of recessive genes
despite that most real incels are white

nah most incels are actually rice by default bc there’s more rice in the world. Second is curries. We just aren’t that vocal about it.

LOTS of incels in Chinkland actually. One child policy favored male babies over female ones. Now there are millions and millions of single Chink men who will never marry because there are simply more Chinkcels than Chink foids. And that’s not even counting the actual ugly chinkcels existing across the rest of the world in the west and in other places.

so they are incel by default.
Majority of this forum is non white

yup. I sense it. Rice and curries are majority here
Wonder what IT has to say about that if true.

it is true but they don’t want to admit they are racist, or else get their subreddit banned again.

you gotta go to SEA to get pussy I’d you can’t get it here. Come to my homeland in the Philippines and we will Welcome all whites with open arms I’m not kidding

it always is and always will be
White is still the most superior race. So being incel as a white is quite shameful

it could also be where you were born and where you are living. If you are white but go to SEA you will be a king.

Last edited:
He should be our next president

"Stacies" lol, most of them are ugly roasties

And on that day, he was accused of rape

what a fucking hERo extremely based dude good on him silencing those despicable foids