Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill EXTREME UNINTENTIONAL PERSONALITY= LOOKS PILL FROM THE LOOKISM COMIC, BRUTAL

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Those of you who read the Lookism comic, its about some fat manlet who gets a Chad body, and he lives with both bodies experiencing true blackpills.

Well, this is the depiction of the fat manlet, as bullied weak guy. This is him before all character development goes on.

This is his good looking body:

There is some point o the comic, in which for reasons I won't spoil, he becomes more confrontational and courageous in his ugly body. This is how he is depicted currently. Won't spoil any story, but I only will say that there is NEVER stated that he undergoes any change in looks/weight on his ugly body:

See the fucking BIG changes? Nose is longer and much better proportioned, eyes are visible and aggresive, skin is better, jaw and chin are incredibly more defined even if he is still depicted with roundish face, mouth area is insanely better, and he has like THRICE the frame. Its brutal how much his LOOKS changed to depict his improved PERSONALITY. Notice how much more he looks like his good looking body now?Like a just fatter and bit shorter version of the good looking Daniel instead of the myriad of actual bad features he had before. Fuckn lmao. People actually commented blackpills unintentionally like "wow his courage really reflects in the way he is drawn!".

Everything is so fucking brutal guys.

Last edited:
vasco is a cinnamon roll

this is inaccurate. you don't look better when you lose weight. you just look more 'reasonable'

fat people usually have bad bone structure. iv tested this across many examples.
the 'optical illusion' thing is a meme. fat people DO have smaller faces, small hands and they are usually shorter.
i don't know why this gene is expressed this way, but it does. (bad news for fatcels). the only thing going for them is frame, and even that is not a sure thing. now im not saying you shouldn't lose weight. but don't expect to come out as a kelvin klein model is all im saying.

the one advice i can give to fatcels is put more stress on your bones, make them grow.

Last edited:
this is inaccurate. you don't look better when you lose weight. you just look more 'reasonable'

fat people usually have bad bone structure. iv tested this across many examples.
the 'optical illusion' thing is a meme. fat people DO have smaller faces, small hands and they are usually shorter.
i don't know why this gene is expressed this way, but it does. (bad news for fatcels). the only thing going for them is frame, and even that is not a sure thing. now im not saying you shouldn't lose weight. but don't expect to come out as a kelvin klein model is all im saying.

basically the doctors that say: 'weight loss is slightly related to your genes' are lying. its heavily related. and i have an eye for former fatties that lost weight just by looking at their bone structure.

Indeed, many people are just fat looking genetically. I’m in the process of losing weight, I’ve lost 65lbs and my face hasn’t changed at all. Still pear shaped with chubby cheeks and no prominent chin and a fat wide nose. I’ve been fat my whole life, I have pictures of me at 4 years old being fat and I was fat all through elementary. I’m the only fat kid in the whole family, my sisters have been nearly anorexic skinny even into their 30’s

Why were they skinny and I was fat when we both ate the same things and amounts?

Most attractive fat people that I’ve seen got fat later in life and then lost it to become attractive again. No, I’m not saying being fat is all genetics. Anybody can be skinny and everyone should work on being a normal weight and healthy. I am saying that some men just have to work harder to be skinny, and they will probably never look good being skinny.

Being skinny will always be better than being fat though.

Indeed, many people are just fat looking genetically. I’m in the process of losing weight, I’ve lost 65lbs and my face hasn’t changed at all. Still pear shaped with chubby cheeks and no prominent chin and a fat wide nose. I’ve been fat my whole life, I have pictures of me at 4 years old being fat and I was fat all through elementary. I’m the only fat kid in the whole family, my sisters have been nearly anorexic skinny even into their 30’s

Why were they skinny and I was fat when we both ate the same things and amounts?

Most attractive fat people that I’ve seen got fat later in life and then lost it to become attractive again. No, I’m not saying being fat is all genetics. Anybody can be skinny and everyone should work on being a normal weight and healthy. I am saying that some men just have to work harder to be skinny, and they will probably never look good being skinny.

Being skinny will always be better than being fat though.

its basically a genetic expression. your genes probably isn't from your first family but probably from second or third.
now, im not saying that fat people or fat bodies are bad. quite the opposite actually. fat bodies are optimized to thrive in modern environment. which means our bodies change faster depending on the environment (just like when a pig becomes a boar once you throw it in the wild).
i only seen 1 example of a fat person completely change his facial features once he became skinny. and i think its also because there is a hormone optimization. you can call it a 'smart body' if you want. but as long as you over-eat and live a sedentary lifestyle it will just become weaker and fatter. if you keep working out and eat right. your hormone levels will adjust and you might become a different person entirely

the one advice i can give to fatcels is put more stress on your bones, make them grow.
bonesmashing for fatties is the future?

Don't spoil it boyo, I am at 109 episode. Don't do it.

Japs are extremely blackpilled on looks.

Looks= everything. You can say who's stronger in a Shounen manga just by looking at who's better-looking/better drawn.

I was this delusional till I8 years of age, then came the light of the blackpill in all its glory, didn't realize that you rarely grow after 19 years of age.

Those of you who read the Lookism comic, its about some fat manlet who gets a Chad body, and he lives with both bodies experiencing true blackpills.

Well, this is the depiction of the fat manlet, as bullied weak guy. This is him before all character development goes on.
View attachment 66423

This is his good looking body:
View attachment 66426

There is some point o the comic, in which for reasons I won't spoil, he becomes more confrontational and courageous in his ugly body. This is how he is depicted currently. Won't spoil any story, but I only will say that there is NEVER stated that he undergoes any change in looks/weight on his ugly body:
View attachment 66424

See the fucking BIG changes? Nose is longer and much better proportioned, eyes are visible and aggresive, skin is better, jaw and chin are incredibly more defined even if he is still depicted with roundish face, mouth area is insanely better, and he has like THRICE the frame. Its brutal how much his LOOKS changed to depict his improved PERSONALITY. Notice how much more he looks like his good looking body now?Like a just fatter and bit shorter version of the good looking Daniel instead of the myriad of actual bad features he had before. Fuckn lmao. People actually commented blackpills unintentionally like "wow his courage really reflects in the way he is drawn!".

Everything is so fucking brutal guys.
Based blackpill

its basically a genetic expression. your genes probably isn't from your first family but probably from second or third.
now, im not saying that fat people or fat bodies are bad. quite the opposite actually. fat bodies are optimized to thrive in modern environment. which means our bodies change faster depending on the environment (just like when a pig becomes a boar once you throw it in the wild).
i only seen 1 example of a fat person completely change his facial features once he became skinny. and i think its also because there is a hormone optimization. you can call it a 'smart body' if you want. but as long as you over-eat and live a sedentary lifestyle it will just become weaker and fatter. if you keep working out and eat right. your hormone levels will adjust and you might become a different person entirely

every fat guy i've come across thought he was all muscle and only had to lose like 5 llbs to get ripped, lmao