Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Extreme suicidefuel, enter at your own risk

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
Dreamt that a super hot 10/10 and I were cooperating in some weird game/group activity that was very sandbox/videogame-esque.

We connected really well and liked each other's personalities and stuff, we ended up hugging and I looked into her eyes and shit.

This is just horrible, I'm now taking painkillers against the psychological pain.

uh yeah, major suicidefuel

DREAMS/DAY DREAMING IS BRUTAL, I always feel so happy and forget about this existence for a bit then when I wake up or snap out of it I am at the mercy of reality yet again. I hate the lack of control the real world gives me.

E123C5EA D931 4E36 8A95 CB031C3EE17E

seriously though, this isn't suicidefuel because it's a specific story that applies to you, not me

cool story bro

shit thread tbh

Good thing i don't get dreams like that.

I only have weird dreams man. I also get mogged in my dreams.
Same, I had a dream where I lived in a dystopian society that prohibited all sub 8 men from having a drivers license. Than I woke up...

And nothing has changed

Last edited:
It's over if you have to sleep

Same, I had a dream where I lived in a dystopian society that prohibited all sub 8 men from having a drivers license. Than I woke up...

And nothing has changed

This life is truly an agony for men.

Dreamt that a super hot 10/10 and I were cooperating in some weird game/group activity that was very sandbox/videogame-esque.

We connected really well and liked each other's personalities and stuff, we ended up hugging and I looked into her eyes and shit.

This is just horrible, I'm now taking painkillers against the psychological pain.
yeah this happened to me a few days ago. it fucked up my entire week

I expected something much worse than this tbh

This life is truly an agony for men.
Driverslicenseless men*
Jfl if you think driverslicense havers suffer even a fraction of the torture that we go through on a daily basis

Driverslicenseless men*
Jfl if you think driverslicense havers suffer even a fraction of the torture that we go through on a daily basis
No gf? I'll just cum in my BMW.

I wish I dreamt that every night. In my dreams I'm a 11/10 ultrachad who has the power to seduce 99.9℅ of females.

The only ones I can't seduce are the ones who truly love their husband or boyfriend... :)

I wish I dreamt that every night. In my dreams I'm a 11/10 ultrachad who has the power to seduce 99.9℅ of females.

The only ones I can't seduce are the ones who truly love their husband or boyfriend... :)
Based

Go back to sleep and maybe you will fuck her

> 10/10 was with you in a dream
dream mogs me