Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Extreme knee pain

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I've been a basement cell ever since COVID 19, and I also leave my house every couple of months. I recently left my house for an orthodontist appointment; that was my first time in 4 months leaving my house, and my eyes were very sensitive to sunlight. But on to the topic. For the last year, I have developed extreme knee pain to the point where I can't bend down without having extreme pain, and you can also hear my knees cracking when I stand up. The only thing I can think of is a vitamin D deficiency because, over the last year, I developed these white lines in my fingernails, and they are in every single fingernail any advice brocels :cryfeels:.

You have cancer GrAYcel ,over ,what will you be cuing in the playlist in your funeral?

You can take glucosamine with vitamin D supplements too. And do light bodyweight exercises cause if you don't exercise, your body will just make you pee out all that vitamin D, since it thinks your joints and bones don't need it.

You have cancer GrAYcel ,over ,what will you be cuing in the playlist in your funeral?
Tbh i thought that for a while but this has been happening for about a year now so i dont think so but you could be right i just have too much anxiety to go to the doctor.

I've been a basement cell ever since COVID 19, and I also leave my house every couple of months. I recently left my house for an orthodontist appointment; that was my first time in 4 months leaving my house, and my eyes were very sensitive to sunlight. But on to the topic. For the last year, I have developed extreme knee pain to the point where I can't bend down without having extreme pain, and you can also hear my knees cracking when I stand up. The only thing I can think of is a vitamin D deficiency because, over the last year, I developed these white lines in my fingernails, and they are in every single fingernail any advice brocels :cryfeels:.
I've dealt with knee pain for awhile now, in my case I kind of fucked them up permanently due to over activity and shit knee genetics, in your case you just need to go for a fucking walk. Seriously, stretch and exercise consistently for a week, 90% it goes away. At least it's not back pain, from what I've heard that shit is really fucking debilitating.

This is nothing dude just take vitamin D and go for a walk its seriously over for you u dumb retard if abit of knee discomfort made you this stressed :feelsUgh:
nigga ive had this pain for a year i tried walking around my neighborhood at night about six months ago i did it for two hours every night for a month and that didnt fix it and i also have bone pain in my arms and collarbone and sore ribs.

A good knee brace from Amazon or Ebay might help until you've seen a doctor.

Also lose weight if you need to.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 0
A good knee brace from Amazon or Ebay might help until you've seen a doctor.

Also lose weight if you need to.
Funny enough right before i read your comment i ordered a knee brace i know i need to see the doctor but i have extreme anxiety to the point where i feel like i cant leave my house without people staring at me an laughing and mocking me i have alot of bad experiences going outside.

You might be suffering from arthritis, I have it and your issues sound familiar. In fact I have worn down the ligaments so I'll be needing joint replacement surgery some time in the future.

Funny enough right before i read your comment i ordered a knee brace i know i need to see the doctor but i have extreme anxiety to the point where i feel like i cant leave my house without people staring at me an laughing and mocking me i have alot of bad experiences going outside.
Wear a baseball cap pulled low.